• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad IP address/A Flammer,Spammer, Possibly from here

Do you think PC should talk to this person?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Why do I care?

• ban the IP address 70.185.160.220

• Its me, and I will never be banned

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereAmI

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    If you have an IP address of 70.185.160.220, and live in Warner Robins Georgia, I request you STOP SPAMMING on my site so that in the future, we can still talk.

I believe it is someone from here, because I had recently had an argument with a certain someone.

If I am wrong, that someone just typed in my site by guessing, since this is the only place that can access it, then sorry.

This was at a tag board on my site, WHICH's LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED
    Reasons for complaint:
    Mimicing me, Posing as me, posing as Jerry(aa baka here), conintuous tagging.

I also requested that the webmasters here search for this IP Address and give the person a talk about manners, since I may not be the only victom of this Spammer/Flammer.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back