• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad Wolf Entity’s Shiny Emporium and Giveaways

What would you like to see in this trade shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Wolf Entity

The One, The Only
Years
  • Hey wolf can I please have a 5iv shiny male blaziken and a 5 iv shiny gliscore and last but not least a 6iv shiny bulbasaur. What would u like? I have 6iv shiny rayquaza, 6iv shiny sceptile, 6iv shiny entei(entei is in moonball) these r available if u can clone im on 3ds for omega ruby all day today

Anything else to offer? I have all of those already

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • I have a 5 IV Malamar and a 3IV Roggenrola, both Kalos born. I would really like a shiny Buneary. If you're interested at all we could do a two-for-one trade (two of mine that is).

Bad Wolf Entity

The One, The Only
    Years
  • I have a 5 IV Malamar and a 3IV Roggenrola, both Kalos born. I would really like a shiny Buneary. If you're interested at all we could do a two-for-one trade (two of mine that is).

Already have a 6IV Malamar in the shop. I'd be willing to trade the Buneary for your Roggenrola, but it might take awhile

tukurajames

Pokemon Alpha Saphire
    Years
  • any chance you have a kangaskhan for trade prefer adamant but not needed? i got kyogre, rayquaza, deoxys, cobalion i can swap

my fc is 2810-0157-3384

please send a pm if you can help with your fc!

EDIT: also a female protean froakie would be cool to but not needed!

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
    Years
  • Do you think we can make a deal for my Protean / Timid / Greninja Lv100 (with Pokerus) ?

I'm not yet sure what I want but I want to know first if my offer is interesting enough.
    Otherwise I can easily change the offer.

Thanks.

Bad Wolf Entity

The One, The Only
    Years
  • any chance you have a kangaskhan for trade prefer adamant but not needed? i got kyogre, rayquaza, deoxys, cobalion i can swap

my fc is 2810-0157-3384

please send a pm if you can help with your fc!

EDIT: also a female protean froakie would be cool to but not needed!

If you're looking for a shiny Kangaskhan, I can't help you. Also, the rules explain that I'm only interested in 6th gen competitive shinies.

Bad Wolf Entity

The One, The Only
    Years
  • Do you think we can make a deal for my Protean / Timid / Greninja Lv100 (with Pokerus) ?

I'm not yet sure what I want but I want to know first if my offer is interesting enough.
    Otherwise I can easily change the offer.

Thanks.

I already have a perfect shiny Greninja listed in my shop. If you want anything I have, you'll have to trade me a 6th gen competitive shiny

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2017
    I have a level 60 Shiny Tyranitar and was wondering if you would trade me the shiny Ninetales with 2 or 0 IVs for it? If not I also possess a shiny Noivern level 80, or a shiny lvl 11 Eevee. Not sure if any of these peek your interests but I hope they do.

Bad Wolf Entity

The One, The Only
    Years
  • I have a level 60 Shiny Tyranitar and was wondering if you would trade me the shiny Ninetales with 2 or 0 IVs for it? If not I also possess a shiny Noivern level 80, or a shiny lvl 11 Eevee. Not sure if any of these peek your interests but I hope they do.

I have all of those in the shop, sorry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back