• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Badges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Im not requesting anything but I have a hard time finding anyone who makes badges. I am a senior member of lakeland city and I need a badge created so if any one could give em suggestions on who to ask or link of where to go it would be extremly helpful Thank You This is connected to badges that could be seen on trainer cards that soembody creates or if they could create there own. So suggetsions please

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    have you tried THIS thread yet?

It takes requests and people will do them for you (if Your Lucky). Otherwise, your going to have to make it yourself, or PM someone who used to have a sprite request thread.

I assume that wraps up your question?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Threads such as these asking or requesting for something are considered to be request threads, so this will have to be closed.

Please read the rules before posting these sorts of things. Remember that any discussion about sprites and pixel art of any sort can be found here. Moreover, trainer card discussion can be found in the sticked threads in this very forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back