• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Balanced Blu Graphics Shop

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    This shop is currently under construction and lots of updates are going to be added throughout the week! Please bear with me! Also, some of these images are pulled off of my Instagram!
    Balanced Blu Graphics
    Welcome!
    Rules
    1. Please respect that I have a life outside of graphics. I will take my time as needed.
    2. I will not do any graphic that is above the rating of PG-13, nor will I do any blood or gore.
    3. I don't do very well with extremely specific details. Please bear in mind that I like to be creative with my style so nothing will turn out 100% as you expect.
    4. I can draw characters from other fandoms (specifically Warrior Cats and Warcraft).
    5. If you have positive feedback for this shop, please say something! It would mean a lot to me and encourage me to continue improving.
    6. Please follow the individual rules based on what graphic you want.

Calligraphy
    Spoiler:

Photomanipulation
    Spoiler:

Sketches
    Spoiler:

Reviews
    None :(

Suggestion Box
    What can I improve on? What should I add? Please note what you would like to see!

Back