• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
  • UBERSUPERMEGAULTRARHINOCERAPTORLYHYPERBANNED for banning the person who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me!

zerwey

:3
    Years
  • FOREVERANDMEGASUPERULTRAFANTASITICRHYPERIORRAPTORTYRANITARANNIANULTRAMEGAFANTASITCOWNAGE BANNED for banning the person who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you!!

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • UBERMEGAHYPERMEGASUPERDUPERPOOPERSCOOPERGIGANTICTITANICTYRANICTYRANISAURUSREXA-TRONA-ULTRASUPERMEGASHOOPDAWHOOPBANNED for banning the person who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me!!

zerwey

:3
    Years
  • EXTREMELYFANTASTICFAILABLEMEGAAWESOMESUPERINFERNOPOLEONTORTERRARHYPREIORSTARAPTOROWNAGE
    EXDPUSHEDOFFTHEEDGEANDDEADFOREVERANDNEVERCOMEBACK BANNED
    for banning the person who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you!!!
    *runs out of breath*

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • *big breath*

GIGANTARAPTORTYRANISAURATYRINATARMEGAULTRASUPER PUSHEDOFFACLIFFANDDEADFOREVERNEVERCOMINGBACKUNLESSASAZOMBIEINAROBZOMBIEFILMCOMINGOUTSOMETIMEIN2010 CHARGINMAHLAZERZFIRINMAHLAZERZSHOOPDAWHOOPUBERSPECTACULAROWNAGEPWNAGEINTHER0X0RDB0X0RZBANNED for banning the person who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me!

EDIT:It's so long, it stretched the page!

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Banned for forgetting to outlaw mah eyeball cannons. *peuh!* <--that's the noise they make. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back