• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Bankball Females (Updated: 11/3/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurogano

Savage Trainer turned breeder
Years
  • Preparing for Sun and Moon breeding spree, my transfer to it, and my return. Anyway on to it. Everything must go! I'll post what I have to offer you just make a deal. Not this isn't necessarily a one for one always type of thing.

I will accept any Pokemon of the line assuming that they can be breed. They also must be female (with HA where applicable).

If I don't have something you want listed and you are looking for something to be breed. Please ask me and I'll tell you if I can breed such for you. The only exception being perfect/flawless pokemon unless you are offering a good/substantial amount of Bank Ball pokemon I need.

What I want

Spoiler:

What I have to offer in return is

Spoiler:

Last edited:

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Preparing for Sun and Moon breeding spree, my transfer to it, and my return. Anyway on to it. Everything must go! I'll post what I have to offer you just make a deal. Not this isn't necessarily a one for one always type of thing.

I will accept any Pokemon of the line assuming that they can be breed. They also must be female (with HA where applicable).

If I don't have something you want listed and you are looking for something to be breed. Please ask me and I'll tell you if I can breed such for you. The only exception being perfect/flawless pokemon unless you are offering a good/substantial amount of Bankball pokemon I need.

What I want

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm interested in your shiny Suicune. I have quite a few bank ball/dream ball Pokemon so you can decide how many would be a fair trade. Here's a link to my spreadsheet

Let me know what you think. ^^

Kurogano

Years
  • I'm interested in your shiny Suicune. I have quite a few bank ball/dream ball Pokemon so you can decide how many would be a fair trade. Here's a link to my spreadsheet

Let me know what you think. ^^

Well since it is a competitive shiny legendary. I'll choose 1 per IV, 2 for shiny status, and 2 for legendary status... and you just say what is to much, but at least 5.

1. Moon Ball Gastly
    2. Love Ball Chansey
    3. Sport Ball Pinsir
    4. Lure Ball Tentacool
    5. Heavy Ball Scarmory

6. Safari Nidoran Female
    7. Moon Ball Shinx
    8. Moon Ball Poochyena
    9. Dream Ball (HA) Ponyta
    10. Dream Ball (HA) Feebas

Last edited:

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Well since it is a competitive shiny legendary. I'll choose 1 per IV, 2 for shiny status, and 2 for legendary status... and you just say what is to much, but at least 5.

1. Moon Ball Ralts
    2. Love Ball Chansey
    3. Sport Ball Pinsir
    4. Lure Ball Tentacool
    5. Heavy Ball Scarmory

6. Safari Nidoran Female
    7. Moon Ball Shinx
    8. Moon Ball Poochyena
    9. Dream Ball (HA) Ponyta
    10. Dream Ball (HA) Feebas
    That sounds fine. I would like to know how you obtained the Suicune, it's ID#, OT, date met, level met, pentagon y/n.

Kurogano

Years
  • That sounds fine. I would like to know how you obtained the Suicune, it's ID#, OT, date met, level met, pentagon y/n.

I got it from the Pokemon Trading reddit about two years ago (and they were really cracking down on Bank pokemon back then), and have since decided to go back to using no legendaries (regardless of smogon tier) like I use to for gen7. So decided to get rid of it since I already had another Shiny Suicune for my Shiny living dex.

ID: 62971
    OT: Mat
    Date Met/Level Met: "Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Johto region."
    Pentagon: N

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I got it from the Pokemon Trading reddit about two years ago (and they were really cracking down on Bank pokemon back then), and have since decided to go back to using no legendaries (regardless of smogon tier) like I use to for gen7. So decided to get rid of it since I already had another Shiny Suicune for my Shiny living dex.

ID: 62971
    OT: Mat
    Date Met/Level Met: "Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Johto region."
    Pentagon: N
    Alright, that sounds fine. I have extras of most of these Pokemon, but I will need to breed a Skarmory real quick.

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Hi, I have 5 mons you might be interested in:
    Love ball Growlithe Adamant 5iv -hp Morning sun, crunch, flare blitz and close combat
    Moon ball Teddiursa Jolly 4iv -sp att and sp def close combat, play rough, fake tears and crunch
    Love ball Misdreavus Timid
    Dream ball Shuckle HA Contrary Brave
    Love ball Mareep

I'm interested in:
    Pidgeotite
    Perfect pidgey
    Dawn stone
    and moon stone.
    Let me know what you think :)

Kurogano

Years
  • Hi, I have 5 mons you might be interested in:
    Love ball Growlithe Adamant 5iv -hp Morning sun, crunch, flare blitz and close combat
    Moon ball Teddiursa Jolly 4iv -sp att and sp def close combat, play rough, fake tears and crunch
    Love ball Misdreavus Timid
    Dream ball Shuckle HA Contrary Brave
    Love ball Mareep

I'm interested in:
    Pidgeotite
    Perfect pidgey
    Dawn stone
    and moon stone.
    Let me know what you think :)

The four besides the growlithe for the four you are interested in. I'll add you and be on.

I actually had some unhatched Skarmory eggs from a previous breed. I'm ready now. I'll add you and come online.

Nice doing business with you.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Preparing for Sun and Moon breeding spree, my transfer to it, and my return. Anyway on to it. Everything must go! I'll post what I have to offer you just make a deal. Not this isn't necessarily a one for one always type of thing.

If I don't have something you want listed and you are looking for something to be breed. Please ask me and I'll tell you if I can breed such for you. The only exception being perfect/flawless pokemon unless you are offering a good/substantial amount of Bankball pokemon I need.

What I want

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ello!

I am interested in quite a lot of your bank/dream/special ball mons ^_^

DWHA Seedot
    Heavy Mareep
    Heavy Numel
    Safari Rhyhorn
    Level Buneary
    Safari Wobbuffet
    Safari Poliwag
    Safari Hoppip
    Nest S-Deerling
    Net Chikorita

That makes it 10!

You can find a list of mine (and my partners) bank/dream balls in my signature below! I have quite a lot of bank/dream balls that you have not :)
    Just make sure that you only look at what I have available as my partner has some pokémon that only she has!

Let me know if you find anything of interest!

Well met!

Kurogano

Years

• Just when I thought interest was dying and I could sit down to update these things. Oh well no rest for breeders!

1. Sport Nincada
    2. Sport Kricketot

(dang didn't see a sport Caterpie. Well saw it, but it was blank oh well!)

3. Safari Rattata
    4. Safari Sandshrew
    5. Safari Psyduck
    6. Safari Bellsprout
    7. Safari Dodou
    8. Safari Krabby
    9. Safari Drowzee
    10. Safari Chansey

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Just when I thought interest was dying and I could sit down to update these things. Oh well no rest for breeders!

1. Sport Nincada
    2. Sport Kricketot

(dang didn't see no sport Caterpie. Well saw it, but it was blank oh well!)

3. Safari Rattata
    4. Safari Sandshrew
    5. Safari Psyduck
    6. Safari Bellsprout
    7. Safari Dodou
    8. Safari Krabby
    9. Safari Drowzee
    10. Safari Chansey

Too bad but glad you could find something of interest :)
    Well, I'll start breeding these 10 right away. Should be finished within and hour or two! I'll let you know when I'm finished!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Interested in the following:
    Heavy Ball Mareep and Phanpy
    Love Ball Mareep
    Sport Ball Weedle
    Net Ball Chikorita

See the link in my signature for what I've got.

Kurogano

Years
  • I have your pokémon ready! Let me know when you are available to trade! :)

Sorry I feel asleep breeding last night. I just have to prepare one more for you and I'll be ready.

EDIT: They are now fully ready. (Actually feel asleep hatching the last oddly enough). I'll add you and be online.

Interested in the following:
    Heavy Ball Mareep and Phanpy
    Love Ball Mareep
    Sport Ball Weedle
    Net Ball Chikorita

See the link in my signature for what I've got.

Let just say

Lapras
    Larvitar
    Mantine
    Meditite
    Meowth

in Moonballs. To do this simply so I can finish all active interest and update this thing! I'll prepare the five for you.

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Sorry I feel asleep breeding last night. I just have to prepare one more for you and I'll be ready.

EDIT: They are now fully ready. (Actually feel asleep hatching the last oddly enough). I'll add you and be online.

Splendid! I'll be with you in about 1hr 30 min. Need to cook my dinner first :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back