• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banned Episodes...

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    It's not the gun, those have been in other eps, it's the fact that it was pointed at Ash's face.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    It's not the gun, those have been in other eps, it's the fact that it was pointed at Ash's face.
    Every time someone did something that Kaiza (the guy with the guns) didn't like, he tends to grab his guns. Like when he disliked Ash was singing or when Team Rocket refused to come down from the entrance gate. In Team Rocket's case Kaiza actually used the guns too.

The problem with this episode is Kaiza's attitude:
    He doesn't like something -> grab his guns and starts shooting to solve it.

Ichii

Spill her blood, and you die!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    EH, some of those aren't worth seeing, "Electric Soilder Porigon," just gave me a minor headache. I've tried putting the best lighting possible in my room when I try it, but, well, that still dosen't work >.<.

-Ichii

Years
    Every time someone did something that Kaiza (the guy with the guns) didn't like, he tends to grab his guns. Like when he disliked Ash was singing or when Team Rocket refused to come down from the entrance gate. In Team Rocket's case Kaiza actually used the guns too.

The problem with this episode is Kaiza's attitude:
    He doesn't like something -> grab his guns and starts shooting to solve it.

You've got a point because of the major gun crime going around these days it would make kids think that the only way to sort a problem out is to kill use intense violence for example a gun which takes 1 in 4 children today!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Yeah but when someone hears the words "banned episode" they want to find it and watch it. With the internet you can pretty much find anything you want.

Piplup Master

Piplup is my Favorite Pokemon
    Years
    There are some other banned episodes but you can still watch them on VHS or DVD:

1) Tentacool & Tentacruel- was banned after September 11 because people were using guns and big Tentacruels were smashing buildings. I think you can see a clip of a Tentacruel shashing a building in the original Pokemon theme song.

2) The Tower of Terror- was banned after September 11 because of it's name but ran again a few months later.

3) Holiday Hi-Jynx- was banned in the US because of the Pokemon Jynx.

4) The Bicker the Better- was banned is some countries (I believe Italy, France and Jamaica) because it had some mature references to sexuality.

I believe that was the only banned episodes that were not metioned here.

I've seen Tower of Terror and Tentacool and Tentacruel on bommerang before

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
    I watch the Tentacool one here in Englnad on TV.
    I didn't even know that it was banned!!!

Yoshi318

PokePhotographer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2008
    With the episode HOLIDAY HI-JYNX getting banned due to the character JYNX in the US is just like in DRAGONBALL Z where they downgraded MR.POPO due to BLACKFACE!
    haha...i miss Mr. Popo, he was a pretty wack character...but thats why i liked em...lol...and haha the episode with the gun was funny...lol

Back