• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

banned movie screen shots...old misty

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    pokemaster2185 said:
    I'm not sure, but the text at the end seemed to mention something about a roadshow, the text in the tp left and right corners was just the movie titles.
    Roadshow means release date.

Chelc

Years
    It might have been created before the movie was? I dunno, it basically really had nothing to do with anything. o_o; It just included some extra shots of the First Movie and was there because...it was there. ^^; Like I said before, it was just a little "extra" that came with the First Movie DVD in Japan.

Guest123_x1

It was just never brought into the US.
    Perhaps because they were worried that American audiences would be whining and moaning what anything it had to do with the movie or the rest of the series.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Eh, my guess is that, as with most movie productions, a lot of avenues were explored in the beginning stages that never came to pass. This was probably some scene of an idea that they dropped or maybe even an alternate movie idea that they just never did.

I wouldn't think too much of it, and I certainly don't think it holds any secrets about the future of the anime. >.>

Ichapokemr said:
    (I want to suggest it's her daughter but that's a scenario that I REALLY don't want to go into)

XD *dies* Too true, too true. I'm surprised no one took off with that.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Was that footage ever aired in Japan?

If not, then I do have a theory on it. But I'll wait for an answer before posting it.

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
    Not banned, just unused plot ideas, and recycled parts which did not make it in the final product.
    That is infact the first trailer on the first movie. Everything in that did not make it in the final product.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Every pokemon movie has trailer has scenes in it that never makes it into the movie. They're the source of misassumptions and false rumors. Though I wonder why the clip is sufacing now, nearly 7 years after the movie originally released.

Some scenes from different movie trailers:

2nd movie:
    Zapdos and Moltres collide on each other causing a beam of fire and lightning fired straight down to the Shamouti shrine. The shockwave blows away a lot of Pokémon. Pikachu being on of them. Ash jumps of a cliff yelling "Pikachu!" As Misty burst in tears and wants to go after him, Tracey stops her saying "Misty don't!".
    The frozen sea where TR stands on suddenly breaches and Lugia arrise from it (as a silhouet with blue glowing eyes).

3rd movie:
    The camera is inside a dark cave and is looking at the opening of the cave. Outside it is raining and a thunder lights up the cave. In that brief moment, Mewtwo's silhouet is seen.

4th movie
    Bishir tries to squash Ash and Sammy with his mech.

5th movie:
    Rion and Zanna stand in the museum sudden a giant Kabutops skeleton arise behind them and some pink lightning transforms the skeleton into a living Pokémon.

6th movie:
    Butler summons some kind of lightning. Salamence flamethrower fits Flygon. Ash, Pikachu and Max gets knocked of Flygon's back. Diane reaches out to them.

7th movie:
    The Battle Tower is burning in flames while Ash and Max stands on top of it. Deoxys fires a some kind of energy ball at them and makes a direct hit. Ash kneels down with an injured Pikachu in his arms. Suddenly the smokes clears up and Deoxys appears. Pikachu falls of the Battle Tower while Ash is yelling out for Pikachu.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    The Misty looks like her design for Pokemon Gold and Silver. So if we accept the theory that Ash may have died in Pokemon the 1st Movie, the little girl may have started the Johto jounry with Pikachu without including the Orange Islands. This is just a theory.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    fearow23, please do not reply to topic that are older than 1 month.
    Replying to topics as old as a year (like this one) is the same as replying to one year old e-mails: pointless.
    The discussion has already come to an end as nobody replied within 1 month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back