• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banners

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Examples:
    Banners

Banners

Banners

Banners

-Form-
    Image(s):
    Main Writing(only up to two words):
    Sub-Text:
    Colors:
    Back Ground Image(s)(only up to two):
    Animated or Not(If yes blinking or fading?):
    Other:

List
    #1.Star
    #2.flame_chi
    #3.Sunrise's Dragon

Rules:
    #1.Credit me
    #2.I only do 3 grfix at a time so if you want 1 you can request but it won't be done until I finish the first 3 requests
    #3.NEVER tell someone this is your own work!
    (Please note the reason Star and corral got different graphix is because they asked me for different graphix BEFORE I started this thread!)

Last edited:

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Yea I take requests.Corral your blog is done!
    Banners

I REALLY messed up!If you want it redone or something changed PM me! ^-^
    EDIT-Star,i'll start on your blinkie right away! :)

Years
    O_O Those.. Those are GORGEUS!!! FANTASTIC!!! People, why you don't rate them? And request? Now! Do it! I give 110/10!!!

These may be best banners I have ever seen... I like also your siggy, it's unbelievable!

That Suga sweet but Strange is my favorite! ^^ Aww, It's so cute!

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    your scaring me.O.O;;; ^^;hehe...
    And Star I don't know if I can finish your blinkie....my paint program ain't opening up...

Years
    Image(s): Houndoom and Ninetales, Absol
    Main Writing(only up to two words): Dogs & Foxs
    Sub-Text: -and you hear barking inside the club
    Colors: Dark blue, silver, fire colours (expect yellow)
    Back Ground Image(s)(only up to two): Other side a night with moon, other side dayly sky(can they "melt" together?)
    Animated or Not(If yes blinking or fading?): Blinking paws. If it's possible...
    Other: 'Cause it for my club,can you add a your own copyright-footer and your name to down with small font? If someone doesn't want to add credits to his/her siggy, it's surely there because it's in the picture.

Image(s): Black Dog what looks joyfull.
    Main Writing(only up to two words): Sirius [here comes little red heart]
    Sub-Text: Nope
    Colors: Text comes inside blue and frames black/silver
    Back Ground Image(s)(only up to two): Err.. Have to be? If have, night. With moon. ^^
    Animated or Not(If yes blinking or fading?): Nope, again. ^^
    Other: Okay, this doesn't come to pok?community, it's coming to one my siggy in one Harry Potter forum. It's got finnish language.*obsessed to Harry Potter* I will add your name ( and if you want, your e-mail adress) to there. Or then you can add again your name anf copyrightfooter.

Errhh... Is these too hard? ._.

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    sorry but I haffta have images and on the first banner after Sub-Text: you put -and you hear barking inside the club" is that what you want it to say or like this.."*barking inside the club*"

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    Those are so nice 10/10 Why isn't anyone requesting do they not know beauty.

Years
    Err... Yes. That was I meaning. Sorry, my english is sometimes veeeery weirdo. Thanks!

And, when you talked about those images, you mean you don't have them? If you don't , I may get somewhere something.

Again, my english is reeeeeeeeeaaally bad.

Years
    All right.. You see them above. Thanks again! ^^

EDIT: I say first, that SupisweetAttack didn't post three messages to line! There was also my message, but I deleted it 'cause I can write all here.

Okay, I find them! But, ehem, May you get them smaller? ^^;;;

Banners

Banners

Banners

They are great.. Thanks to hoster!

Last edited:
    Back