• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banners :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
  • Heyy here's some banners ive made all by my self :) if the pokemon you want isnt here then please post below which pkmn you would like and ill get those sorted :)

Floon?
    Spoiler:

Drifloon :3
    Spoiler:

Welcome To Unova
    Spoiler:

Quagsire :3
    Spoiler:

Machop!
    Spoiler:

Please give credit if used and dont forget! if the Pokemon you wanted isnt here, which it proberbly isnt, just post below and ill get it done for you :)

Pokemon:
    Backround colour:
    Font:
    Font colour:
    aditional deails:

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I was going to leave this one open. However I'm going to be stern on this. I'm afraid that copy and pasting images made by other artists (in a VERY minimal amount) onto a while background and adding some text cannot constitute as "graphic art". I urge you to look into what this forum is about, banners which have very little work put into them and simply mostly resemble nothing of your own accord other than compiling a few images onto a canvas and slapping on a font (also someone else's work) isn't really enough of work to show. I'm afraid I must close this one. Have a look around this section and see what the galleries here are like. I recommend that you practice a little and create enough of a body of work to warrant a thread. Sorry to seem harsh, but I'm afraid this gallery is just lacking in substance.

= L o c k e d =

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back