• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banners

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
Just a couple of banners I've made over the past couple of weeks... Comments and criticisms greatly appreciated.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight

Some are unfinished, and yes I use the same renders/stocks alot... Oh well. :D!

Sawyer

���
Years
the brushing and rendering is very fine, but i'd suggest making a more noticeable border. i suppose i'll rate it this way to fit with the rest of the crowd. 8.9/10 (yes, i know, i'm a tough crit, but i'm a veteran gfx designer)

Nine

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
ACManga said:
the brushing and rendering is very fine, but i'd suggest making a more noticeable border. i suppose i'll rate it this way to fit with the rest of the crowd. 8.9/10 (yes, i know, i'm a tough crit, but i'm a veteran gfx designer)
I figured as much, I was hoping you'd respond.

Yeah I know I need to work on the borders but hell, I'm lazy. :P

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
7,8 are very fine. The others... the first few are very nice, but to be honest, I feel that you shouldn't be putting almost identical sigs together unless you want them to be compared. Give it about... a week between each one? By then most people forget what the previous week's one is like.

Nine

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
Composer of Requiems said:
7,8 are very fine. The others... the first few are very nice, but to be honest, I feel that you shouldn't be putting almost identical sigs together unless you want them to be compared. Give it about... a week between each one? By then most people forget what the previous week's one is like.
Seven and eight took me bloody ages... Just seems easier to not take forever on them, idk, I get mad at them... XD

Thanks for the honest crit btw.

Sawyer

���
Years
well, if you use Photoshop, it takes about a minute to add a border, if you mean a basic i px border. in mine, i always stroke it, but sometimes make edges, etc. transparent.

Nine

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
Yeah, most of them do have a 1 px white border but you can't see it... x_x

Although some WIP don't, and some earlier ones don't. I try to always add a border though.

Sawyer

���
Years
yeah... with a celestial banner, i suggest a bigger font, possibly cursive. as long as it's noticeable ^^

Nine

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
Username said:
There really good..you should start a request *rolls eyes*
If anyone wants one they can PM/IM me.

Back