• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

banngr's 'Shiny Breeding' and Trading Thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Burningfenix - Do you still want that DUKING Larvitar because I got it along with DUKING Shuckle and DUKING Meditite last night. I forgot to put them on but remembered while scrolling through my box looking for all the PCNY stuff.

Years
    and also as a thxs for letting me have 3 of them for free i decided to give u 3 free evd pokemon

Shiny Ev Gengar <---got this today, the one u wanted was the non shiny one
    EVd Ninetails
    Evd Nidoqueen

so thxs again and enjoy :)

+edit+
    and yes i would love the DUKING larvirtar

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I hate dc's :(.

filllllllller

EDIT: Thanks. That is AWESOME! I should have used the dc to get more pokes from the PC...oh well. Will need to exit at some point in the trade to get the rest.

EDIT 2: WHAT?!?!?Another? This time I will get some other pokes.

Years
    gah it happened again ><...oh and btw srry to ask this of u but u think after we finish trading u could give me the seadra again but with out the dragon scale attached ill give u another evd poke for it :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    de darkrai - OK . I'll try to get on tomoz.

Burningfenix - Lol...not sure why that was attached though :S

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    XD Gale of Darkness Zapdos

Nature: Quirky
    Moveset: Extrasensory/Baton Pass/Metal Sound/Thunderbolt

OMG! Everytime we finish a trade it dcs :|

BTW richdevildog...not all legendaries are Uber and not all Ubers are legendary (Garchomp and Wobbufet)

After this batch fenix, I gott go and fetch the last poke (that Seadra with out Dragon Scale :P). I'm gonna put you on the White List because you have given me so many awesome pokes that I didn't ask/we didn't agree on for free.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Yeah I know lol...oh well. Now I got the seadra out. You're on the white list for total awesomeness in case you didn't know.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    XD Gale of Darkness Zapdos

Nature: Quirky
    Moveset: Extrasensory/Baton Pass/Metal Sound/Thunderbolt

BTW richdevildog...not all legendaries are Uber and not all Ubers are legendary (Garchomp and Wobbufet)

i know im well aware of that, just the person who posted that didnt know that, and i was funny when i read it. check my thread if there is anything u like.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Burningfenix - OOOoooooooo...what's in the egg? Oh yeah....WEEEE FIIINIIIISHHHEEEDDD!!!!!!!!! :D

Um hello, I am interested in trading.

Please check out my list.

I'm interested in pretty much all the Daisuke Club pokes that I don't have. What do you want?

i know im well aware of that, just the person who posted that didnt know that, and i was funny when i read it. check my thread if there is anything u like.

Understood. For that I'll take Shiny EVd Metagross (if you think this is unreasonable, just chuck another poke in and say because I really want that Metagross)

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    Burningfenix - OOOoooooooo...what's in the egg? Oh yeah....WEEEE FIIINIIIISHHHEEEDDD!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm interested in pretty much all the Daisuke Club pokes that I don't have. What do you want?

Lol, NO, I am not trading Daisuke Club 09 sorry, they are TOO rare.

I wanted Daisuke 07 Cherubi, Heracross, PCNY Wailord LV 50, PCNY Seadra

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Ok then...how about E CARD Scizor and Pokepark Spinda then?

Last edited:

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    Understood. For that I'll take Shiny EVd Metagross (if you think this is unreasonable, just chuck another poke in and say because I really want that Metagross)

if its what u want then thats fine with me. i dont think i have to clone it so we're good. FC in sig.

Back