• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Barboach's and Apion's SpriteShop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Oh okay but sometimes if someone takes the black off it messes up the sprite.

P.S. i added u to msn if u dont mind

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    i can make transparent ones and non-transparent ones (I.E black) all i gotts do is give a little pixel shade blocks to the transparent ones

Years
    Here you go! DC

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I dunno if you guys can do this but i thought i'd ask, can you make blastouise mewtwo, charizard, venasaur, raichu and arcanine like this Charmander i did for my Hack.

Shadow Grovyle

Grovyle's Shadow
    Years
    Hey Barboach, its me Apion in my old user. You know that message I sent you?

Mewtwo Man,I don't think I can do that, I mean I'll have to recolor the ho-oh parts and well... Hooh has a lot of colors. That means that your request is for Barboach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back