• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Basiliskfan - for basiliskfans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeNk

Banned User
Years
  • If you already know of this anime...

I wish to introduce to you an basilisk fansite so we can talk about it while we suffer through the dreadful days of waiting till the next fansub comes out. This is the first Basilisk website in English as far as I know. The website will have links to direct downloads, soon have manga scans, multimedia, news about basilisk, and everything else soon. Give ratings and join! It is just starting

BasiliskFan

Please click on the picture to enter the forums, the main site is just link to forums. All news, multimedia, and such will be updated and shown on forums. Thank you.

If you wish a direct link to forums:

BasiliskFan Forums

Thank you for your time. If this is in the wrong place, please move it.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    well, forums links are not alowed *reports*
    I suggest creating a real site and doing something about your forums speed...

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Forum links are not allowed. Thank you.
    [/thread]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back