• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Anyone?

-: Trey :-

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Hey if you're still there ill battle you FC FC 1890 8277 4044

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    xD whoops be on in a bit i got to get thos Trade done right quick sry for the trouble

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    I can't help it be suspicious about your T-tar and Rhyperior since they are both faster than my Adamant Honchkrow which has perfect IV and fully EVed in speed...

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Good Game Mecha ^ ^ it seems like i got what i came for here

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    I can't help it be suspicious about your T-tar and Rhyperior since they are both faster than my Adamant Honchkrow which has perfect IV and fully EVed in speed...
    ahh Ttar is Jolly and has Max Spd IVs and EVs same with Rhyperior.This pokemon are Breed extremly well and makes most people say the same thing.but then again it may be your honchcrow a freind of mine has one that out speeds almost my whole team.>.0 keep that in mind and this too.I dont use hacks ^ ^

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    ahh Ttar is Jolly and has Max Spd IVs and EVs same with Rhyperior.This pokemon are Breed extremly well and makes most people say the same thing.but then again it may be your honchcrow a freind of mine has one that out speeds almost my whole team.>.0 keep that in mind and this too.I dont use hacks ^ ^

Yeah, mine are bred pretty well too. My has a max speed for a neutral nature. So I was really surprise when your Ttar and Rhyp outran it. But another question. Max speed for Rhyperior even a Jolly is 196, while my Honchkrow actual speed is 241. So I assume you must be holding on to Choice Scarf then?

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Yeah, mine are bred pretty well too. My has a max speed for a neutral nature. So I was really surprise when your Ttar and Rhyp outran it. But another question. Max speed for Rhyperior even a Jolly is 196, while my Honchkrow actual speed is 241. So I assume you must be holding on to Choice Scarf then?
    Well it doesent have any of those items nor is it jolly,at lv 91 its spd is 106 and i highly doubt that at lv 100 its speed would go up 88 points lol,but still that seems odd to me too

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Sorry

Sure. I'll battle you. Let me add and get on.

Need your FC.

Sorry . . . it won't let my sapphire game migrate, but it appears it will let my leafgreen . . . so I have to work on that for a few moments

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    Well it doesent have any of those items nor is it jolly,at lv 91 its spd is 106 and i highly doubt that at lv 100 its speed would go up 88 points lol,but still that seems odd to me too

I have heard somewhere that Whirlwind lessen speed...not sure if this is why. I've always thought it was a myth, but now...

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    I have heard somewhere that Whirlwind lessen speed...not sure if this is why. I've always thought it was a myth, but now...
    Yeah whirlwind lessens speed because if you recall when you didnt use whrilwind you hit Rhyperioir pretty hard.Sorry for giving you such a hard time about it lol

Back