• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Frontier DVD Boxset 1 - 29th July

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Battle Frontier DVD Boxset 1 - 29th July

https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Battle-Frontier-Vol-Box/dp/B001675ZII

- The 1st Battle Frontier boxset is going to be released on the 29th July. The price is $27.99 which is crazily cheap (about £14.40)
    - All together, Battle Frontier will have 2 boxsets which is about 25 episodes in each box

Reminder - All of the Orange Islands episodes will be coming out in 1 boxset 20th May

https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Adve...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1210516771&sr=1-1

Movie 10 - 27th May

https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Movi..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1210537800&sr=8-1

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Lucky Americans! Hell will have frozen over by the time we get any more Pokémon DVDs in the UK...

Can't you import them? Cheap DVD players will play all regions and you can get multi-region hacks for all the others. You have to have an All-in-One remote though, but you can get them from Argos. We had a cheap DVD player that played all my Pokemon DVDs fine, but then my mum decided to get a Sony twin tuner DVD recorder with a hard drive and it didn't play my DVDs! I was so annoyed, I bought the remote control XD But now the DVD recorder isn't working, so we took it back and we're using the cheap one again haha. But we got a thing that records just onto the hard drive.

Hmm I rambled on to a story XD

Years
    Nearly two years later of the initial airing, you show em, Viz! At least, 4Kids was more prolific by comparison.

Between this, the OI set and the D/P movie (plus the new one), summer will be busy. Heh.

Years
    And, after checking the link for this DVD on Amazon, it appears that we may finally have our first dual-audio Pocket Monsters DVD ever released here! :) This seems to apply for the upcoming 10th Movie DVD here, as well. Now is this something for us to believe, based on the specifications from both links, or just another 'pipe dream'?

~ latiasfan2004

Years
    If indeed this Battle Frontier DVD has the dual-audio feature, I imagine that there will also have to be two sets of subtitles for it as well: one for the original Japanese track, and one for the dubbed English track. Who knows if that'll actually be implemented, however..... :nervous:

~ latiasfan2004

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    If indeed this Battle Frontier DVD has the dual-audio feature, I imagine that there will also have to be two sets of subtitles for it as well: one for the original Japanese track, and one for the dubbed English track. Who knows if that'll actually be implemented, however..... :nervous:

~ latiasfan2004

WOW! Where does it say about dual layer thing?

Years
    WOW! Where does it say about dual layer thing?

If you go to the link for the DVD on Amazon, check to where it says "Languages:". It will say "English, Japanese". Then look at where it says "Subtitles:", and it will read "English". This is all listed under the Product Details portion of the page, just so you know.

That's why I mentioned that this DVD was going to have dual-audio, and you know very well that Pocket Monsters just isn't known for this type of thing.

~ latiasfan2004

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh, sadly Amazon usually make the mistake of putting Japanese as one of the languages on the DVD, but they Amazon usually take it off once it's released and people have it. :( So I don't want to get my hopes up. But I suppose it would be possible now because PUSA don't make random cuts anywhere

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I WANT ONE OF THOSE THINGS IN THE PHILIPPINES!(I NEED TO WATCH ALL THY EPISODES!)<SOB>

Years
    Oh, sadly Amazon usually make the mistake of putting Japanese as one of the languages on the DVD, but then Amazon usually takes it off once it's released and people have it. :( So I don't want to get my hopes up. But I suppose it would be possible now because PUSA doesn't make random cuts anywhere.

If you ask me, with PUSA's first Pocket Monsters DVD soon upon us, it couldn't have been a better time to put out a dual-audio DVD for the series, so they can 'prove' that they 'can' come out with things like that.

However, with Viz Media on board for this release, who knows if things will 'come to pass'.....

~ latiasfan2004

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    If you ask me, with PUSA's first Pocket Monsters DVD soon upon us, it couldn't have been a better time to put out a dual-audio DVD for the series, so they can 'prove' that they 'can' come out with things like that.

However, with Viz Media on board for this release, who knows if things will 'come to pass'.....

~ latiasfan2004

But wasn't their first the 9th movie?

Back