• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I think I may challenge soon, but I am going to train an uber since Arceus will use one no doubt. Pretty confident I can handle most of the gyms, Painter would be the hardest I would say.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    good luck greene maybe you will get far enough to get to me as a brain i don't allow uber's btw and if you use your rock team rock > ice so shouldn't have as many problem's as everyone else and i'vee beaten painter's gym befre it just take's originality as he obviously has counter's for fire's/steel etc.

Greene1516

Years
    C'mon guys, as a leader I know what you should and shouldn't do when challenging a gym. Hell I'd probably stand a better chance beating Painter with all Dragons than all Fire.

Greene1516

Years
    Arceus I hate to be a pain in the ass to you but I've noticed you seem to have made this league to service yourself. You ahve changed your gym type to a type that is already taken and you are a brain and a leader.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Hey guys, I've done a lot of thinking on this and I've decided to resign my postions as grass gym leader and bug elite four leader. My apologies, but I'm thinking I'd rather challenge leagues instead.

Back