• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Why is there a clone of Code_Green??? Half the same name, and the signature is the same minus the variables, so it's either an impersonator, Code in disguise, or his brother.

Code_Green

Time to get serious!
    Years
    No, it's the real one. I forgot to switch accounts while writing in here. The reason is because my real account's siggy was overflowing with battle info and stuffs, there wasn't any room for my Other Chat info. I will fix the siggy's soon.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Weird things happening in "Other Trivia". Zombies appearing, heads being blown apart, Stripping XD, people entering other peoples minds. And general roleplay that just happens. I just made a Roleplay Account for OT, even though it's not a place for roleplays, they happen there. I currently have 3 lawyers defending me in a murder case. So, yeah. Things are crazy. XD
    The other account was made to separate battling and just hangin out. and my siggy was canceled alot. XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    This just proves the freakyness that is the mafia scientist overlord. XD

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Phew... Leingod came back and outclassed me completely this time around. A 5-0 victory for him.
    It occurs to me that Tentacruel's moveset sucks horribly. Time to go change that. XD;

- Tyros

LoL it was closer than the numbers sugest. Just that since ive seen your team b4 i was able to predict accordingly =T. GG though ^^ and thanks a bunch

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    Yeah, that seems to happen with me a lot. XD I push a lot of Pokemon on the opposing team to the limit, just have problems finally finishing them off.

And yeah, I figured that would happen. n.n Although one member changed, at least, since you saw it last. XD; A well-fought battle, my friend! You've earned your badge.

- Tyros

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Character Name: Nick
    Clauses: Standard (Uber, Sleep, OHKO, Evasion,Species.)
    Prize (optional): One Pokemon from my shop (see signature)
    FC: 0431 4255 7653
    Rules: 6v6 Lvl 100 Single
    Type: Fire

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    looks good but im going to have to test battle you for the spot =) wont be too hard cuz even if i win if its not by much then youl prolly still get the spot

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    After that quick battle I'll update the position thing... Well if you do well enough.

Back