• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I resign all my gym positions, since my STUPID new house doesn't have wireless, and my mom and dad have no intention of getting it....so ****! I may have battles every once in a while...If I get lucky and find out the Code at school, or at a friends house....Sorry!
    (And no, my parents forbid me from buying a DS wifi connection thingy because their intelligence level is very low.)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Sorry to abandon you like this...I really thought the Freakin new house had STANDARD communications! It barely even has mobile phone capabilities! >=s
    T_T
    There goes my competitive battling scene...I'll still try to stay updated on vids and stuff, though! [/Ultra nerd] XD

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    ah greene you see through me :P
    Well Code, at least you can still go on PC, not all is lost :P

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yeah, you're right... =)
    Stupid parental units and their outdated intelligence chips...
    XD

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    But what if people actually want to WIN greene? if you join, the other gym leaders will just get bored while you just sit there like a brick wall repelling challengers who try to beat you :P

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    ok, if someone SOMEHOW manages to find a crack in painters brick wall only to find that there is another (greenes) brick wall behind it which they cant get though, so they totally fail. Happy?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Sure did, and I'm not the best like every treats me. But either way, I need to wait for Elites to be hired first or something to happen.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    lol of course you arent the best... that role is currently fulfilled by me :P
    naw im kidding in regular battles im not that great but in leagues i own xD
    working on hiring now =/

Back