• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    Hey just dropping by to change my rules a little bit.
    Two on two battle two pokemon only. (to make things interesting)
    And my prize is now any tm of choice.
    No ubers one pokemon must be uu.
    Thanks alot arceus just shoot me a pm when everything is good to go.
    And id appreciate it if you could put the title above my gym like everyone elses. thankss : )

Almost forgot...
    all my other rules will remain just adding some and changing some.
    I would like to know if since its just a two on two battle two pokemon only if i could only have to use on ghost type if so ill add that in there.
    Thanx acreus.

Almost forgot...
    all my other rules will remain just adding some and changing some.
    I would like to know if since its just a two on two battle two pokemon only if i could only have to use on ghost type if so ill add that in there.
    Thanx acreus.

Last edited:

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Had my pc down for a few days, not like it matters too much on a brain position, but I'm back now (Had a faulty power pack on my pc it seems)

Green 14

Lazy Guy
    Years
  • I want to quit my Rock Gym here. Apparently I'm not the best with rock (2 wins, 2 losses...) and my wifi sucks (dced a few times). Kinda boring for me.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • i just became the steel gym leader for about a week ago right? my gym will be open in about 2 days (filling in the cracks) and polkop already challenged me! hooray! i have something to look forward to. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Elite Four Form

Character Name: Andrew
    Clauses: 1HKO/item/uber
    Prize (optional): Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt or Psychic
    FC: 0603 3726 2189
    Rules: 6v6, No focus sash, limited to 1 dark, bug and ghost type
    Type: Psychic e4

You will have to give me around 2-3 days to assemble my team before i am ready for any challenges

Last edited:
    Back