• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Focus Blast has bad accuracy, and you crit me as well :P

I was just about to switch to Charizard, which, if you were NPing, we would have had Tied Speeds :/

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Guess that means it was a bad addition xD

Well, I've got to have my tourney battle, but I'm all for finishing it :D I'll post here whenever I'm ready for our next one, unless of course it'll be too late for you. Oh, wait, yeah, 10 sounds fine xD

dewie68

Avalanche Mercenary
    Years
    should it be lv. 100 single or just Free battle? i dont really fight much except with my friend at shool.

Dude cmon man dont just disonnect on me like tht! i know it wasnt me because i've beem trading all day without any problems!

Anyone besides Jiggles wanna fight? i up for a good lv 100 fight. Anyone?

Last edited:

kabigon

My body is always ready.
    Years
    should it be lv. 100 single or just Free battle? i dont really fight much except with my friend at shool.

Dude cmon man dont just disonnect on me like tht! i know it wasnt me because i've beem trading all day without any problems!

Anyone besides Jiggles wanna fight? i up for a good lv 100 fight. Anyone?

I battle u dood. Battles be uber kewl.

dewie68

Avalanche Mercenary
    Years
    woah. Wait dint understand what you were saying kabigon. I want to start something new tho. How bout we battle for a pokemon. We both place bets then whoever wins gets taht pokemon. How bout it?

also your gonna have to wait for me and jiggles to finish.

Last edited:

dewie68

Avalanche Mercenary
    Years
    OMG
    Jiggles im going nuts. stop disonnecting. PLZ. ITS ANNOYING. Forget playing with you jiggles. Sory but its too annoying.

meh list the stats and stuff. You win you get a Modest Lv 7 Electrike Shiny. Plz match that because i already have a jirachi. thx

Last edited:

dewie68

Avalanche Mercenary
    Years
    ...meh. Something better plz. Im not too interested in egg move pokemon. Any shines? any events? and while your still trying to decide come on wifi and battle me!

OMG you sore loser. DONT TELL ME YOU JUST DISCONNECTED BECAUSE I WAS BETAING YOU!!! Man thats what sucks about this.....

Last edited:

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    im lookin to test out half of my new team they are not fully ready for battle yet but i want to test them out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back