• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle me. See the results online!

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Any more stuff from you, You're getting a warning. Don't argue with me. I'm strict now, and I always will be whether you like it or not. My name isn't "the other mods." You don't like me? Go cry me a river. You can't tell me how to do my job, especially when you're not a mod yourself.

EDIT: In fact, I'll just warn you now.

Anyway, resume current topic of Cema's battling kthx. Any more debates on my actions there will be trouble.

EDIT 2: I've been convinced to give you one more chance. Adjust your attitude, and you'll be fine.

I know exactly who im talking to.... Nothing to respect here though..... Just as you said. You stay out of my way and we wont have any problems. Ive already reported you to the admins. We will see how that goes....

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Hm. The challenges are lined up but no sign of me. Until NOW!

Alright, a few matches. I'm not taping them though, just for fun.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Bigbig, I'll be with you after I finish with Alex. Nameless, you afterwords.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Alex fled, but regardless he was down to Bliss, and I had all 6 of mine. Bigbig? Let'sa go!

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    BigBig, I need to battle you more often. The 'commented' battles I have with you are so entertaining. Please, never turn your microphone off. Ever.

I won 6 - 0. Good game, man! Nameless, you are next.

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    Yeah, well thats been my first battle in a long time, but that isn't an excuse. You were very good. Forgot to take voice chat off did I? well I hope you were amused

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    It kinda sounds like your saying "YOUR NEXT TO DIE! MWAHAHAH" lol

Anyways, ill get on, my FC changed, see my sig

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Sorry, Bigbig, but that battle is just between you an me, since I didn't record it. Please, challenge me again and keep it on. Oh, and put the volume up on your side. You couldn't hear any of my 'commentary'. :)

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    ok Cema, I won't hog you up since I know other people are sure to want to battle you, but whenever you need a battle come to my battle thread or PM me.

Back