• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Network tournement: N1 Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Operator
    -Name- Flyte Yagamachi
    -Age- 11
    -Appearance- Light Brown hair, wears a black headbands that has White 'A's on the side of it... Kinda of like >=< (= is Headband... > and < show the A but there is a cross through it) He has the same tan as lan, Wears a black sleeveless Shirt that sports his Navi Aerialman's Logo and biege knee length cargo pants... And also Black Flip-FLops
    -Short bio- Is from Dentown, Parents work under Dr. Hikari. Aerialman has been with him since he was born and Informed Mrs Yagamachi when Flyte isn't well.

Navi
    -Name- Aerialman
    -Element (if any)- Neutral (Wind)
    -Appearance- Has a similar helmet to Megaman but those side-earphone looking things that bear his symbol have Aerialman's and also has wings (metallic looking Angel wings) sprouting out of it. Everything else is quite similar to Megaman but is a light grey in color and his cannon, glove, and boots are a shiny silver. He has 2 expandable metallic wings (like on his helmet) and also has those wings on his boots. His Gloves turn into wings in battle.
    -Attacks/weapon/whatever, you can make all basic attacks or use chip folders- Default Attack- Razor Wing. Aerialman uses his wings to slash the enemy, and Gust- Aerialman flaps his wings violently and causes resistence, also slows down attacks for easy evasion. Gust causes some time to charge and only lasts for HP [divided by 100] Seconds, so in this case it lasts for 20 seconds. Aerialman Chip- Razor Wing on the first collumn, Aerialman 2 Chip- Razor Wing on first and second column. Aerialman 3 Chip- Razor Wing on whole enemy battlefield.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    I'm sorry, was away.
    Anyway, it seems that this will be all the contestants we'll get...?

6 members, so I'll pair up um... randomly for 3 battles.

1313666 with Phlemingo
    Goatman with Emerald Mew
    Omega II with Composer of Requiems (a.k.a. me ^^)

1313666 and Phlemingo should start their battle asap. Thanks ^^

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    yeah too bad we didn't get many more people, how come whenever I join/make an RP that I really like, no one ever joins, then I start to come less and 5 pages are made over night o_O'

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    well I think it always lands bitter side down is because the butter weighs that side down more, and the reason everyone always posts when I'm away is because dey don't like me :(

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Emerald_Mew said:
    well I think it always lands bitter side down is because the butter weighs that side down more, and the reason everyone always posts when I'm away is because dey don't like me :(
    Aww, do you need some butter then?

Emerald Mew, if Goatman is around, you can start your battle first... Phlemingo seems to be a little... busy these few days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back