• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Birds

Which is your favorite Legendary Bird?

• Articuno

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Moltres

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Egyptian Sphinx said:
    Shadow Lugia should have been included as well since it is more powerful and stronger than any other legendary birds cuz Shadow Lugia roxors! ^_^

read my previous post on why I included just these 3 as being "True" Legendaries.

And although I have yet to test it, I doubt Lugia can handle a well trained Zapdos.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Hhmm, Lugia vs Zapdos. Maybe MS Zapdos, or possibly the Choice Band variety. Lugia's a hefty tank though, especially with Recover, so I'd be more inclined to support Lugia on this.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    Lol
    Articuno evidently. Zappy is second runner up...
    For some reason moltres just pisses me off. I dont know why...

I refered to those three, as they are "true" legendary birds, in the since that they are not uber pokemon.

LoL =| .You have a point but ,no wonder all these none strat ppl are confuffled.

For anyone who cares for a slightly more winded explaination to what synch means -

In strategic play, the convention is that legendary pokemon are the three dogs,regis,birds,celebi and jirachi. All other 'legendary' pokemon are considered to be Uber. [due to their ridiculous movepools or stat totals]

Thats why synchronize said he considers articuno,moltres and zapdos to be legendaries and not Ho-oh and Lugia...

Anyway,
    For zapdos vs lugia, my bets on lugia.
    154 base SpDef and 106 hp and recover would give any non-MS zapdos a problem. Furthermore, most lugia carry whirlwind and ice beam nowadays anyway.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Not to mention the fact that Lugia is an uber.

BTW - Zapdos is definitely the coolest looking and the most useful of the three.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Articuno is the coolest looking IMO, its just Zapdos is more useful. I did see a person use articuno with Forry quite effectively though. That's my next project.

p.s. I've never seen an Articuno tank like that, while doing 60% to Celebi with Ice Beam. O_O

Shadow98

Master Of Pokemon Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    According to me I reckon Zapdos is da best and it always has been. Not Articuno or Moltres even though I also like them as well but not as much as Zapdos.

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
    Ow...

Zapdos is my favorite! (Suddenly a Zapdos flies down and shocks me) *Cough* Okay, on second though Articuno... (A icy beam hits me) *Shiver* Drr.... Moltres is a better pick! (Fire shoots at me as i roll on the ground) Lets stick with Zapdos. (-.-);;

Back