• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle!! Pound!! Yoshi!! (non poke related)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2005
    Also my name's not Drake it's "Matt." And Sniper doesn't talk like some gangsta guy.

You fail, you fail at life.

You make baby Jesus cry.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    You shouldn't steal sprites Sheepnut.One you stole sprites from people when you could of just ask for permission, and two, you could of tried to make some sprites to use in your comic if you're not allowed to use the sprites you stole.

You stole sprites when you shouldn't of, so you fail.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2005
    i apologize to everyone about the flames, except the person i did flame. oh and, tell it like it is, sniperW00t!

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    Can someone just lock this and ban this theif? This punk has got to go. Stealing sprites is just wrong. Spriting isn't easy. It takes a while to make them and lots of hard work. Not just going copy and paste and saving. So ban this ******* NOW,plz.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2005
    before this topic gets locked. id like to flame him again. he stole a sprite i shaded for my friend pikku kai shinto its in one of his chaos or whatever comics. YOU BASTARD. YOUVE STOLEN 2 THINGS OF MINE. YOU COULD ASK FOR THIS THING CALLED PERMISSION, THEN YOU PROLLY WOULD JUST HAVE TO RIGHT THERE NAME IN THE CORNER OR SOMETHING. SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING REALLY HARD FOR GAY *** FAGGOT LIKE YOU TO DO. GO SUCK ON SOME SHEEP NUTS AND STOP STEALING

Years
    ...Okay.

People, no matter what anybody does, do not ever flame them. That is against PC rules - and this is my warning to stop now.

In other news, I'm locking this thread for getting out of hand and way off-topic.

*closed*

Back