• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Battle ready eeveelution starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2016
    All pokes are shiny with 6IVs, HA, TM moves, and holding whatever item you want.

Flareon - Lv. 5 Male Guts: Hidden Power, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, GIga Impact. Pokeball

Vaporeon - Lv. 5 Male Hydration: Scald, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Toxic. Pokeball

Jolteon - Lv. 5 Male Quick Feet: Thunderbolt, Giga Impact, Wild Chard, Dig. Pokeball

Umbreon - Lv. 5 Male Inner Focus: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Hyper Beam. Luxury Ball

Espeon - Lv. 5 Male Magic Bounce: Natural Gift, Yawn, Psyshock, Synchronoise. Dusk Ball

Leafeon - Lv. 5 Female Chlorophyll: X-Scissor, Dig, Hyper Beam, Energy Ball. Nest Ball

Glaceon - Lv. 5 Female Ice Body: Hidden Power, Ice Beam, Hail, Giga Impact. Dive Ball

Sylveon - Lv. 5 Male Pixilate: Psyshock, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball, Hyper Beam. Dream Ball

Be kind, a lot of love and time went into this. There is plenty for everyone but let me know what you have to offer. It should be shiny and battle ready with low level.

I look forward to returning to your post.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    All pokes are shiny with 6IVs, HA, TM moves, and holding whatever item you want.

Flareon - Lv. 5 Male Guts: Hidden Power, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, GIga Impact. Pokeball

Vaporeon - Lv. 5 Male Hydration: Scald, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Toxic. Pokeball

Jolteon - Lv. 5 Male Quick Feet: Thunderbolt, Giga Impact, Wild Chard, Dig. Pokeball

Umbreon - Lv. 5 Male Inner Focus: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Hyper Beam. Luxury Ball

Espeon - Lv. 5 Male Magic Bounce: Natural Gift, Yawn, Psyshock, Synchronoise. Dusk Ball

Leafeon - Lv. 5 Female Chlorophyll: X-Scissor, Dig, Hyper Beam, Energy Ball. Nest Ball

Glaceon - Lv. 5 Female Ice Body: Hidden Power, Ice Beam, Hail, Giga Impact. Dive Ball

Sylveon - Lv. 5 Male Pixilate: Psyshock, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball, Hyper Beam. Dream Ball

Be kind, a lot of love and time went into this. There is plenty for everyone but let me know what you have to offer. It should be shiny and battle ready with low level.

I look forward to returning to your post.

Are you able to clone? I have a level 1 shiny Skarmory, Torchic, Feebas, Abra that I would be willing to trade if you can clone them back to me. They are all 5iv. Skarmory and Feebas have egg moves.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2016
    Are you able to clone? I have a level 1 shiny Skarmory, Torchic, Feebas, Abra that I would be willing to trade if you can clone them back to me. They are all 5iv. Skarmory and Feebas have egg moves.

How is that a fair trade? You'd get to keep your original pokemon plus I'd be doing more work for you to return them for what, cause I'm a nice person? No, go somewhere with your expectations.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    How is that a fair trade? You'd get to keep your original pokemon plus I'd be doing more work for you to return them for what, cause I'm a nice person? No, go somewhere with your expectations.

I'm not quite sure why you are getting so worked up? I asked a simple question. I'm not demanding you to do extra "work" nor am I trying to rip you off. A lot of traders here clone/clone back. Calm down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back