• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Revolution worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
    Simply put...

Graphics are passable. Great 4th gen character models, craptastic 1st-2nd gen models.
    Audio is somewhat annoying, repetitive, and uninspired.
    Online is bland, but insanely fun, and great for trying out new Pokemon you just finished EV training. =P
    Lasting appeal is surprisingly good, I frequently feel the need to come back for more online fights...
    Single player mode = roflwaffle, if you don't have WiFi, DON'T GET THE GAME.

Worth 50 bucks? NO.
    Worth 20-30 bucks? Yes, wait for the price to get lowered. =P

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    It really depends on people... Some like it and some don't...
    It's true that it's not graphically amazing, but the job's done...

And yep, an RPG mode would have added a lot of replayability...

But that's not a bad game at all. Wi-Fi battle are nice (even better if you had someone you know in your register) and using your own pokes to battle is great, no matter what.

Could have been better, but I like it however.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Definitely not worth it. You'll be disappointed after 10 minutes IMO, and the D/P transferring is so slow it feels more like a task than a proper feature.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2010
    I think it's ok... Can be easily beaten with your own pokemon transfered from D/P..

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
    Bought it a while ago, waiting for the *****es from asda to deliver it. It looks like its piss easy to be killed.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I think it's ok... Can be easily beaten with your own pokemon transfered from D/P..

Wow... this thread hadn't been posted in since February 2008... how on earth did you even find it? XD But regardless, please just start topics over if they haven't been posted in for over a month, thanks :]

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back