• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium - Win A Shiny Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowking

Live By The Creed
Years
  • I'm srry we haven't had much time to battle everyone of you, but this evening ( my time ) Jasper and I will be online and able to battle all of you (maybe mathioks too)
    It's just that we all had to study the past couple days a lot, and you know how parents can be ;-)
    So this message is posted at 4 pm my time (= 11 am New york) and i'll be able to battle from 5:30 - 6:30 (= 12:30-13-30 pm New York) and 7-9 (14-16 pm New York), so be sure to check us AROUND that time :-), hopefully see ya all then
    grtz

ps: the persons who posted first will get their battle first, that's just fair according to me

Last edited:

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
  • I'm srry we haven't had much time to battle everyone of you, but tonight ( my time ) Jasper and I will be online and able to battle all of you (maybe mathioks too)
    It's just that we all had to study the past couple days a lot, and you know how parents can be ;-)
    So this message is posted at 4 pm my time and i'll be able to battle from 5:30 - 6:30 and 7-9, so be sure to check us AROUND that time :-), hopefully see ya all then
    grtz

ps: the persons who posted first will get their battle first, that's just fair according to me

I should be able to battle some of you at 7.30-9 ( slowkings time )
    I haaaate learning arts-history :p

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
  • good game PK, be sure to challenge Jasper and Mathioks later since you don't use ubers anymore and have improved a lot!
    Contest reminder: the Shiny Adamant Metagross Contest end tomorrow, so be sure to take your shot at it!
    Grtz to everyone

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
  • The contest of the shiny Metagross has ended and the winner is andersennavy with 2 correct answers! Gongratulations

EVENT REMINDER:
    to all off you who read this! if you can defeat Mathioks you'll get a lvl 100 shiny adamant dragonite! this is very exclusive, because once he's beaten the prize goes to the winner, and noone else! take your shot at it while you still can, else you'll regret it
    good luck to everyone

Last edited:

mathioks

Years
  • so if i get it right, the first one winning against me will win the prize, just to give you guys an idea for when i will be available, thursday will be difficult for me to battle, and if i will be able to, then check me at 10pm, friday i will be available from 5.30pm till at least 8.30 pm ( of course with some dinner breaks :p ) saturday and sunday are random days, you can find me around here from time to time, most chance will be if you check me at 5.30-9 pm, but for the rest of the day i might com online some times, next monday will be rather difficult since my examinations start next wednesday, and since next week will be my bussiest week of the examinations you shouldn't find me online untill next friday, saturday and sunday ( even though that friday hg/ss gets released where i live so i might wanna play that in my free time too :p ) then the monday and tuesday after that i could be available from 8 pm till ?? and that wednesday my vacation starts so starting from like 2 pm you could find me here, and i will be available quite a lot the upcomming 2 weeks :D One last thing, my timezone is +1
    ( Altariaking, you are the first one i will battle because you posted first ;) , but i have a lot of work to do for school today so i won't be able to battle you today )

hope to catch you guys at those times so we can battle, and don't forget, keep the fighting spirit alive! ;)

Last edited:

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
  • oke, so mathioks won his first battle of altariaking, which means that the dragonite is still up for grab!! take your shot!!
    grtz

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    this seems rather fun i guess ill tryout
    and ill take each one of you on ^_- instead of just one person

mathioks

Years
  • hah nice, looks like we are getting some more battlers lately, well since the exams we don't have much time left to battle, but if we seem to be catching up on one of you guys when we are online we'll definately challenge you ( our exams are over next wednesday, so from then on we will be available a lot :) )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back