• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Subway Team Help?

Years
  • Right now, I'm running through the Single L50 Subway with ease up to the Subway Boss. I usually end around 18-20 if I can't get to him. Does anyone have any suggestions for my team or replacements I could use? I can't get any items at the Subway Shop (due to the fact that I can't keep a streak long enough to get the points I need)

Mienshao @ Wide Lens
    HiJump Kick
    Swords Dance
    Stone Edge
    U-Turn

Emboar @ Razor Claw
    Wild Charge
    Flame Charge
    Hammer Arm
    Earthquake

Beheeyem @ ???
    Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Energy Ball
    Thunderbolt

Mienshao can OHKO just about anything except Bulky Psychic types, so I U-Turn into Beheeyem for Shadow Ball (if U-Turn kills it, I have good coverage on Beheeyem to cover anything that pops up. I switch back to Mienshao for Dark-Types). Emboar is just pure power, so I use him whenever I don't have something Super-Effective on Mienshao. I barely ever use Swords Dance on Mienshao just because so many things seem to OHKO him. I'm not sure what to put on Beheeyem, but I'm thinking of trading him in for a better Psychic-Type if I can find something.

Ask if you need more info before making a suggestion.

Years
  • Battle Subway is pretty random, sometimes they'll put you up against teams that will annoy and counter you.

Getting a Pranksteer Whimsicott with Leech Seed and Substitute will help you out a lot.

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
    Leech Seed
    Substitute
    Protect
    Taunt

Open up with Leech Seed, then constantly use Protect and Substitute to stall them out and let Whimsicott soak up the Leftovers and Leech Seed. Taunt stops Alomomola and if it runs Dive, you can time your Protect so you won't take any damage.

Usually, Whimsicott should only come out as a last resort. If the other team has like three Pokemon left after sweeping your other two, just know it'll be difficult to win, especially if one of them are grass-type.

Back