• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle system

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    How does the motion affect the gameplay
    Hehe it doesn´t...
    You only use the wii-mote to select wich options or attacks you want to use.
    the scene destruction looks Ownage
    I think the arena destruction only exist in the very first video of PBR.
    I have seen lots of videos and none of them had that feature anymore...

Toto_720

Feraligatr Tamer
    Years
    U sure cause i've seen videos that show a hyper beam taking out a building and leaving a trail in the ground and does anyone know if the pokemon actually hit each other......

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    U sure cause i've seen videos that show a hyper beam taking out a building and leaving a trail in the ground and does anyone know if the pokemon actually hit each other......
    One video with a Wailord, a Pikachu, a Deoxys and a Groudon battling?
    That's the very first demo video of PBR, and it far from being the finished game, sadly, graphics looked much more round and animations were amazing in this video. (notice when deoxys is fainting: it's not like in previous games where the pokemon only faints when the HP bar reachs 0, it faints
    immediately after the final attack)

Wanna BET that the arena destruction will be in the next
    pokemon release for Wii?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ^Uh... Nintendo has literally confirmed in a press release that it will have destructible environments... they're not just gonna let us down like that. And yes, the Pokémon do hit each other.

Last edited:

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
    Yeah, they confirmed it in a press release. Probably about the same time that video came out. Nintendo WOULD let us down like that if they had to, it's happened before. In Gold and Silver, we were promised a skateboard, remember? In Crystal we were promised the mobile adapter for trading. Stuff changes between the announcement of a game and its final release. Get with the program man. We're TELLING you that its not there. WE KNOW THIS. How? THe game came out in Japan 3 months ago.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Can you give me evidence? The game still has destructible environments. Do YOU have the Jap. version of Battle Revolution so you can confirm this? It's not a let-down, because it's still there. Nobody said the feature was removed.

Toto_720

Feraligatr Tamer
    Years
    maybe it's cause only a very few attacks destroy environments such as hyper beam, eruption and earthquake....

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    Such a cool feature as enviroment destruction would be shown in commercials or fan videos, but it only appears in the first video.:tired:

Back