• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Did you D/C? The battle was so amusing... :( too bad it got D/Ced..

I'm not in the mood to battle anymore now, D/Cs just make me wanna quit..

Ársa

k.
    Years
    :( It was a great battle, best I've had in ages, then it DC'd for no reason. :( (Psydragon had no reason to DC either, so I know it wasn't him, and it certainly wasn't me, as after I used my move, the game stalled and didn't take the damage to the opponent, and then we got DC'd. :(

Oh well, gg PsyDragon, even though it was only half, we need to have a rematch sometime. (By the way, you just happened to have the perfect pokemon to shut down my team. o.0)

Do you want to battle now silver? R4 FC, I'll meet you online.

~T_S

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Ok, that was Hopeless. I couldn't do a thing with Zong vs Zong, and when my Hypnosis missed, you got a chance to set up Stealth Rock, so now my ******* couldn't safely switch in. :(

~T_S

lol, this is the worst Battle I've ever had. I want a rematch after this...

~T_S

Last edited:

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    thats y use the wide lens no missing

Ok, that was Hopeless. I couldn't do a thing with Zong vs Zong, and when my Hypnosis missed, you got a chance to set up Stealth Rock, so now my ******* couldn't safely switch in. :(

~T_S

lol, this is the worst Battle I've ever had. I want a rematch after this...

~T_S

didnt catch that coming bak on same team and ect

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Wide Lens increases by 10%, making 70% ->77%. That means Jack, and you're better off with Leftovers. Are we going to battle again? I don't want to ruin my rep with 1 bad battle where everything that could go wrong did... >_>

~T_S

Back