• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle!

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
Years

I'm getting an Aerican copy and I live i n England so I should be able to battle with everyone.

Post your soon to be teams.

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
    Years
  • I'm the same as you mate but I dont know every pokemon in this new region so I dont know my team.

Will post up when I get to the point ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2008
    Same i preordered mine and im from the uk.I dont know m team yet excapt that im haveing electrabuzzs evolved form forgot name and and pokemon on the front of pokemon dimond but once i get my team ill gladly battle you lot :).

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • I have preordered both copies and paid for them so I'll be picking them up on Sunday. It will be a little while before I have a working team though with school and everything. I don't know much about my team other than the fact that using mine and my friend's DS Lites we are going to have all three of the starters. Beyond that I haven't made any plans for my team.

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • I really won't be able to accept challenges until early to mid-June. I have to get a DS and Diamond, train and beat the new Weak 5, and equally level my Pokemon and trade them over from Emerald.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    I already got this game and beat it... I'm getting the English version too, though. I'm not waiting for it in the UK so I'll order so I'll put it on my R4:). My team on the Jap version was: Torretta, Dialga, Garchomp, Flotzel, Staraptor and Lucario :)Not very high levels... late 60s tops. But meh, I'll be training in my training spot for a looong time. I'll accept any challenge you guys throw at me ;)

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
    Years
  • Same, I havent got it yet, but i live in england a preordered my from america of ebay (some raindear thing) and the guide, book, its not that i need it but i like the pictures.

Does anyone know if it will have a pokedex in the guide? and will it be sinnoh dex or all new 4th gens pokes or all pokemon?

Oh and im not gonna trade over my pokemon from the other games, ill just start a new team and also im gonner buy Pearl when its out over hear.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2008
    Same ebay rocks but do you know how long it will take to ship a american copy to england?
    Anyway i have a rough team and i have a full squad waiting to be transferred onto my diamond when it arrives hopefully :) but im not telling which pokemon as your gonna have to find that out yourselves.Once i get my team in place ill challenge anyone and give it all i got so my pokemon team rise.

Does it have a ranking system? please i would really like to know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Havnt made a team yet but im just gonna put both games on my r4 flashcart whenevr the rom is dumped. I'll PM you when im ready.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I indeed will fight you, and win. jk, hope it will be good. Once I get all the Pokemon Required, I'll fight.I'm in the U.S

Back