• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battling as a career?

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I've thought of this for a long time and thought it would be an awesome idea. Wouldn't it be cool to battle as a career? Like sports people play sports as a career. And it would be cool if you became a famous and rich battler to hire breeders, professional team raters, ect. I think it would be awesome and then there is leagues like in sports and world wide tournaments.
    I think this is an awesome idea but I don't think will ever happen.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Hmm… no. I would rather seek an education and be at home with my family than travel across regions full of dangerous wildlife.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    BHwolfgang how is it dangerous?
    I would totally seek a career in this!

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    BHwolfgang, I think he means battling as a career on the DS (at least that's what I'm getting from this). As awesome as that would be, it's probably not very realistic, though I too would get a kick out of participating and watching matches, especially as Pokemon evolves and grows and if they ever finally make a decent battling platform (not colesseum or any of that crap XD).

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I think it would be also if they made a virtual Pokémon game and you can actually see and battle like that as a career.

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
  • It really could be dangerous. But Pokemon are the best. Study first at the Pokemon School and finish up graduating to become a Good Trainer ^^.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    How is it dangerous? Lol. I don't see danger in this.

Years
  • People, he means become a professional gamer for Pokemon, you like how Halo and Brawl and those kinds of games have professionals?

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
  • Wow, that would be cool. If they were real, that sounds like it could be fun. Travel around, make some money, become famous, retire and teach the world my secrets. Sounds good to me.

Lol. When you said team raters, the first that came to my mind was an analyst on something like sportscenter breaking down and analyzing a team before a battle, saying that it was a highly anticipated match.

Just a random thought.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Yep. I love this idea. I hope it comes true xD.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • I only need this 3 words: awesome but impossible. I don't want imagine me this great idea, because this wishes will surely never become truth.

Back