• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battling Team Deity

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
    So to speak.

This team is not yet complete so the battle will be level locked at 100 until all Pokemon reach that level on their own. Also, the line up is subject to change and I will let you know if/when that happens. In a 100 vs 100 battle you will be going up against this team:

Mewtwo
    Ho-oh
    Rayquaza
    Palkia
    Groudon
    Arceus

If you are worried all six of these may be a bit too much feel free to request any three of them for a six vs three battle. Don't feel bad about requesting that, remember, these guys are forbidden in tournaments for a reason.

The rules: While this is a team of all legends you are forbidden from using ANY. Anything forbidden in tournament play is forbidden here. There is a simple reason for this-This is not a test of my own skill (I am a trader not a battler as a general rule) but a test of yours. If you are building a team for the Metagame and they can take out a team of Gods and Ubers without items then I think it's safe to say that you're good to go.

If I win you can reshuffle your team and battle me again until I lose.

None of these Pokemon have hacked stats.

Depending on how popular this is, I may limit how many battles I'll do in a given time.

~Victories against Team 1 (Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Palkia, Groudon, Ho-oh, Arceus)~
    *KOH_Imawario (Flawless Victory)

Last edited:

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    Oh sorry, I'll make my replies longer next time. Well incase you were wondering you will not be taking on my trainer card team. Sorry if you thought my reply was to short. And also when you said no items does that mean for your legends, or do we both have to have plain non-equipped pokemon?

P.S. Lunatic Pandora... Final Fantasy VIII rules nice choice.

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
    Nono, your answer was fine. MY answer was too short. Sometimes the system refuses to process answers below a certain word count.

Re: No items means no items used on your team. Equipped items are perfectly fine. You can't use items in WiFi battles so that's what I meant.

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    Oh you meant full restores and such yes I understand that. Well I just logged into wi-fi so respond when you are ready. I have free time the rest of the Saturday:P Except at around 9:30 so try to get the fight in by then if you can.

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
    Oh you meant full restores and such yes I understand that. Well I just logged into wi-fi so respond when you are ready. I have free time the rest of the Saturday:P Except at around 9:30 so try to get the fight in by then if you can.

I can battle now if you wish.

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    Nice match! That was amazing, great Moveset, I wasn't expecting that Blizzard. Well anyway I was quickly dealt with:P Tough party to fight. Mewtwo really stuck it to me.

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
    Re: The battle- From what I can see that actually looks like a team with potential: A well balanced system of elements and a few of them had enough Special Defense to withstand direct hits from Mewtwo. The main thing that was to your disadvantage was speed, otherwise I think Mewtwo would have been overwhelmed rather quickly.

Feel free to battle again if you ever want to.

Back