• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Battling the Elite Four. What levels were your pokemon when YOU battled them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    All my Pokemon were around Lv38, but after I was done, my Ampharos was now Lv43, and everyone else was around Lv38-40.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    all my pokemon were level 41-47, but i beat them

it took a lot of revival herbs and full restores though :classic:

Years
    When I beat the Elite 4 my first time, my Pokemon were all in the lower 40s. I didn't need a bunch of items really, I just used a few Super Potions after each battle. Plus I gave some of my Pokemon berries so they wouldn't get a status effect.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    This is a nice thread, however we actually already have one here to list your teams. It's best you use that to list your team used for the in-game as well as the Elite and their levels. You can also share you adventures and stories in the game in the Travel Journal we have stickied.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back