• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bbb*rave characters

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I am excited because I got a new graphics tablet today (having fought my way into the Apple store in San Francisco), so I'm going to start colouring images of my webcomic characters for later use on the characters page.

The first character is Stevie Hitchcock! =]

bbb*rave characters
    bbb*rave characters

She's a girl with an unusual name xD she is a drama student and for no adequately explained reason has entered a drama college at age 16 on a scholarship.

As she is based on a friend of mine, she shares some Chinese heritage, has hazel eyes and is very pretty <3

But anyway, feel free to comment and critique! I know I have a way to go when it comes to proportions at least xD

Drawn with a Wacom Bamboo and Photoshop Elements 4 for Mac.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Woah I really like these drawings!
    Love the facial expressions, the shading and the fact that they are so simple!
    Please post more as you make it!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Those are both really cute~! Do you use pen pressure when you lineart?

I use the same tablet and pen pressure is my life <3

I also really like how you draw eyes. :3

Camisado

Years
    @ Kuggles: Thank you! =]

@ Memory: Yeah, I do a BIT of pen pressure with lineart...I've only had the tablet for a day though so I'm still getting used to it! ^^ Thank you, the eyes are in a new style I wanted to try. I normally draw them sort of Pokémon anime style =P so do you think this tablet is a good buy? I know Wacom is awesome, but this is like a budget version ^^

Next up, Lisa Ramsay as she appears on the first page; in her dressing gown with her toothbrush hanging out of her mouth.

bbb*rave characters

Lisa is one of the oldest main characters at 20. She is a student nurse and treats the aforementioned Stevie as a younger sister. She constantly tries to hit on her Irish housemate, Roy. Lisa originates from Manchester.

In retrospect, I probably could have done something more exciting with her glasses =|

Camisado

Years
    Thank you, MissMegano =] I'm still adjusting to the tablet and the software, so I'm sure your suggestion of using thinner lines will come to me later xD alternatively I guess I could just work on a bigger canvas and size it down later.

The main reason I use thick lines is the fact that my hand is not particularly steady. It shows up less when I use thicker lines xDD

Camisado

Years
    Update!

Say hello to Kieran Williams, popular radio DJ and concert MC =) drawn from scratch with a photo for reference.

bbb*rave characters

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    no way. i love how you drew her glasses :3!!! you draw eyes svery nciely and have a sweet colouring style :3 the lineart is okay, especially for a graphics tablet *can NEVER get lines to go well with a tablet T_T* your poses and viewpoints are really cool, and you portray emotions and characters very well, you get a real sense of who they are from just looking at these three pictures :3!!!! awesomework~ keep it up!~

Back