• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] [BDSP] Classic Exclusive Exchange (Also Starters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
Years
  • As you could probably guess from the title, I'm looking to exchange a few version-exclusive Pokemon. (I have Brilliant Diamond. I'm looking for Pearl exclusives specifically)
    I'm looking for any Pokemon from this list. I'm offering their respective counterpart from Diamond, listed in parantheses.

Sandshrew (Ekans)
    Slowpoke - Preferably but not limited to holding King's Rock (Seel)
    Pinsir (Scyther. Already holding a Metal Coat)
    Teddiursa (Gligar)
    Lunatone (Solrock)

As for the starters I need, I'm looking for

Squirtle
    Totodile
    Cyndaquil
    Treecko

I have every other starter not listed here. If requested, I can breed a Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Torchic, or Mudkip.
    Let me know if you have any of these Pokemon to exchange! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I can help you out with this one. I think I got all of them except for Teddiursa, but I'm not sure. Will look into it later when I'm free, I'll send you an PM.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Aye-aye, captain! Does this include the starters I mentioned? If so, let me know which ones I have that you'd like in return so I can get to hatching them

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    So I've checked my boxes and I have everything except for Pinsir since it is a pealr exclusive and I'm on BD too. If you have any swarm pokemon (take a look into my thread) I'd be happy, other than that I do not need anything :) I'm kinda busy right now, we may have to postpone this one till later.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Alright, that's fair enough. The closest I have to a swarm Pokemon is Shroomish, if you count the daily Great Marsh spawns as swarms. I should be off work by around 8:00 EST. (10 hours from now)

Edit: Just caught an Exeggcute as well. I do have a few swarm Pokemon that can be caught in the Underground, such as: Magnemite, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Drowsee, Krabby, Voltorb, Cubone, Lickitung, Natu, Swinub, Corsola, Delibird, Smoochum, Zigzagoon, Surskit, Skitty, Absol, and Beldum

Last edited:

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Update, still looking for just about every Pokemon on this list. I have caught a Squirtle and got the remaining two Sinnoh starters.

Years
  • Oh, it looked like you had someone to trade with so I backed out lol

As you could probably guess from the title, I'm looking to exchange a few version-exclusive Pokemon. (I have Brilliant Diamond. I'm looking for Pearl exclusives specifically)
    I'm looking for any Pokemon from this list. I'm offering their respective counterpart from Diamond, listed in parantheses.

Sandshrew (Ekans)
    Slowpoke - Preferably but not limited to holding King's Rock (Seel)
    Pinsir (Scyther. Already holding a Metal Coat)
    Teddiursa (Gligar)
    Lunatone (Solrock)

As for the starters I need, I'm looking for

Squirtle
    Totodile
    Cyndaquil
    Treecko

I have every other starter not listed here. If requested, I can breed a Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Torchic, or Mudkip.
    Let me know if you have any of these Pokemon to exchange! :D

Update, still looking for just about every Pokemon on this list. I have caught a Squirtle and got the remaining two Sinnoh starters.

I can breed you all of these, including the starters. Anything besides the squirtle on this list that you no longer need?
    Don't really have anything I need tbh, but my character is like kinda near broke atm rofl (all the balls for legendaries + living dex costs a ton D= )
    If you got like some spare Stardust or something I wouldn't mind some ^.^

On a sidenote, I've caught the kanto legendary birbs in Ramanas today, so if you have the Legendary beasts we could touch trade them for each other.
    Don't have Lugia yet. I used all my shards for the 3 birds + Lati's xD

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Oh, yeah, I got Teddiursa and Slowpoke since then. (Don't have a King's Rock yet though. Might have to touch-trade him and Poliwhirl when I can get some.)
    I'll see what I have in terms of treasure. If not Stardust, I might have a few Thunder or Fire stones left. They always sell decently.
    I don't have all the legendary beasts yet; only Entei and Raikou (Plan on using the latter competitively so I've been busy collecting rare candies for him.) We can touch-trade those another time, once I get Ho-Oh.

Years
  • Actually I just checked Serebii to see if I still need anything from the Safari Zone's Daily Binocular Pokemon.... and I do.
    Missing Shroomish and Gulpin, I got the rest of them.

I farmed for King's Rock on wild Poliwhirl iirc.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Oh, good, I happened to have bred a spare Shroomish, and Gulpin should also be easy enough. I don't have any Stardust, but I do have 1 Big Mushroom, and 7 Thunderstones (Already evolved Pikachu and Eevee, so, I don't need them. That's gonna be...six Pokemon to exchange? So, I'll go ahead and breed a Gulpin, and scrounge up some throwaway Pokemon then!

Years
  • should be six yeah,
    Sandshrew
    Pinsir
    Lunatone
    Totodile
    Cyndaquil
    Treecko

I'm doing ye olde cycle up and down hatching eggs while waiting for more to be laid lol

Years
  • Got distracted by dinner lol
    Two left that need hatching.

Edit: last one just hatched ^.^
    Edit 2: Thanks for the trades again ^.^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back