• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] BDSP: Need Help Trade Evolving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2021
    Hi all!

I need help evolving my Electabuzz - would ask that you trade it back once evolved. Happy to help you with any trade evos too :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2021
    Are you able to trade an unhatched egg? I can help and am just seeking an unhatched riolu egg

Years
  • Wait guys, I need to evolve Magby real quick before we do the trades lol I just caught him and he's holding the item needed to evolve.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2021
    Does anyone who has already beaten the game have a razor claw they would be willing to trade away. I have a gligar I really want to use on my main team, but don't want to wait till post game to evolve.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Is there any one who can help me trade evolve haunter and graveler. But will need to be traded back so I can continue my story progress.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back