• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be Afraid: The Pokemon Creepypastas Club

What Creepypasta should we start with???

• Pokemon Lost Silver

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Lavender Town Syndrome + Missing Frequencies

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hypno's Lullaby

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • White Hand + Buried Alive

• Pokemon CreepyBlack

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • U.S
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Username: francescanator (for now)

How active you are: pretty active ^^

Partner Pokémon: Umbreon

Favourite Creepypasta: Ooh this is hard.... perhaps Buried Alive just because of the sprite haha.

Are you still accepting applications for co-owner? :3 I love Pokemon Creepypasta...

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Sorry for the inactivity and all, my internet sucks. Anyway, lets change topic.

Pokémon CreepyBlack Version.
In a nutshell: A Youtuber bought a sketchy copy of a pokemon game. At the beginning of the game, he had a GHOST as his team member. Its only attack was Curse, and it was an OHKO. He could also use this on trainers - the Curse would kill mon and trainer alike, leaving tombstones in their places. When he beat the game, he became an old man. His own GHOST cursed him, killing him. Conveniently, he lost the game after.

There you go. BTW, welcome to our new members.

Awesome, I'm on the list! Also I read about that hack and when I heard about it, it didn't make me scared it just made me want to play the hack. :3

ShadySpectre96

Stealing Souls since 96
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 20, 2014
Username: ShadySpectre96
Activity: I'll be here, but in the shadows
Partner: Banette, and Gengar
Creepypasta: Not entirely sure what it is

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Welcome to ShadySpectre96! Please have fun. BTW, BMM (BlackMagicMaster), I was wondering about that too. Nothing Like a little Phantump to ruin your day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back