• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] be calm and prepare to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey guys im actually sorry for this to be like this however im actually doing some serius job with my older games such as platinum diamond pearl and above wich means gen 4 to6 however i also have some older games so that will be also gen 1/2/3
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]actuallly i have gotten my hands every event pokemon till the day[/S-HIGHLIGHT] and not just once also legendary ones however i cant bread for every nature pokemon because fuk why would i? i mean you want me to restart the game for every single legandary of those games? that would take me about 1 week till 1 month depending on the game. (leaf green will take 3)

[S-HIGHLIGHT]so ill do this instead im actually a collectioner i have already finished my living pokedex now comes the challenge shiny living pokedex [/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    ill offer every event pokemon that i have reach to the moment in this thread this does not include shiny zig or shiny xerneas however i have the rest of them i can also get a shiny manaphy thou this process will take a bit longer since i have to trade the egg and hatch and reedo

im offering about 100 pokemon event legal pokemon to be specific. no clones. no hacks
    and i can get you every single one since gen 1 to 5 *meaning i wont restart my xy and oras wich those event pokemon will be limited have 2 of those*

if it sounds surrealistic ok let it be the post will be available since 13/04/2017
    Spoiler:
    (need time to trade every one of them to sumo so i can restart them and resend me the event and also will do this completly legal which means every pokemon traded will be on pokemon of 7gen (sumo)

Spoiler:

this part will be closed and a new one will show up to see wich one is the next also shiny milotic and shiny gardevoir are out cuz i already have them

everyone i may have problems trading them (not the best trader) so i kindly ask you add me so you can ask for the pokemon you want wich shiny you offer and you start the trade so neither of us get any problem with that thnx for listening enjoy. (also if i start to not post or anything isnt because i finished it may actually be i got every shiny possible i wanted or every shiny with not a shiny lock)

Last edited:
    Years
    You might want to format the text. (It's too big, same with your signature.)

Other than that, what are the details for the Gardevoir? I can offer a shiny serperior for it.

Years
    You might want to format the text. (It's too big, same with your signature.)

Other than that, what are the details for the Gardevoir? I can offer a shiny serperior for it.

Sorry bro that gardevoir costed me a manaphy lvl 100 from the aniversary event and a shiny yveltal event lvl 100 both on cherish ball i wont trade it cuz its part of my competitive team so amm im not doing shiny hunts cuz i have about 10 legnd event boxes with my full pokedex so and no the milotic wont be for trade either that one took me another event yveltal lvl 100 shiny

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Do u have a tohoku victini that has bolt strike, blue flare, glaciate and v-create from black and white 2?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back