• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beast In the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Running through backalleys Peregine managed to reach the place of the scream quickly. He managed to catch most of the conversation. The boy with the Magneton had fallen as the bonerang hit him on the head. He let the girl run off to somewhere, instead running up to the boy.
    " Ya's alright, punky? " Peregine asked innocently, leaning down. The boy nodded to confirm he was alright.
    " Good, cause ya's gonna get it, ya's freakin' a****le!! " Peregine roared as he brought back his fist. Smashing it into the punk's face he stood back up. Now to return that thing. Peregine thought, glaring at the boy's Magneton. Picking up a pokeball from the punk's hand he returned the pokemon and let the pokeball fall from his hand to clatter on the ground. Now to run back after that girl. He started in the direction the girl had run off in. He decided to use the rooftops to find the young child quicker.
    As he jumped from rooftop to rooftop, Peregine thought, Heh, heh. I got at least 20 dollars worth of PokeTokens from that kid.
    Flitting across the rooftops took skill but Peregine was ready. He caught up with the child that had " Stolen " Cindaquill.
    " Yooo!!! What's ya's name?! 'Till I know I'm gonna call ya's Punky! I liked the way ya's handled that kid! Don't worry, I smashed his face in!! " Peregine called down to the still running girl.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige stoped and wirled around startled at the young man running up to her "ah...... um, well thankyou?" she sighed looking down. Her pichu rolled his eyes thinking 'when she is in a battle she is confident but out of it she is just a wimp'. Paige looked down at the cindaquil it was paralized the trainer must have used his magneton on it to punish it she thought to her self.
    "Oh, and my name is Paige it is nice to meet you!" she said remembering that he asked her, her name. Her pichu jumped off of her shoulder and on to the young man's head checking him out to see if he was 'safe'.

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
    Years
    Sola's heart was pounding. Here, on the street, someone had commited a crime. She could sence it. But there were two poeple on the street. Sola swiftly jumped of the 15 floor building, landing on her feet.

"Go Umbreon," She said, throwing a pokeball into the air. Blink. A black cat appeared, it's tail flicking in the moonlight. The two of them walked into the street, unprepared for what could happen. A girl with a bundle was huddled up next to a young man. The young man had a pichu on his sholders, sniffing his armpits. Sola walked up to them, sitting down nzt to the girl. Weird, She thought, I don't sence anything from her. It must be the man. And so...

"Peregine," Sola whispered, turning her body towords(sp?) him, "Why did you take the twnety coins? He already lost his Cindiquil. Couldn't you tell how upset he was?" Clearly, Sola had seen the entire story.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige stared at the girl confused then spoke boldly "he did not deserve the pokemon, he was abusing it all I am going to do is let it heal and find it a good trainer......" Paige's pichu returned to his owner's side equally confused, he started to say something in Paige's ear and she nodded. Getting back up she said "I am sorry but I must go now." she held the bundle in her arms tighter and turned away from them. Pichu was on Paige's shoulder but he turned to face them making sure no one tried to do anything.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: This is you, Kazeto Tamashii. You said there was a bit of gender confusion about your character, so...

Kat stayed right behind Persian and Delcatty. She didn't know what could happen in this city. The two Pokemon stopped. Kat could see a figure in the distance. "Rem..." she said, looking at him, her eyes asking if they should approach the figure. Rem nodded. They slowly walked up to the figure.

"Hello," Kat said to the young man. "It's good to see another face. I'm Kat, and this," she said, gesturing to Rem. "Is Rem. Who are you, sir?" she asked.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    The two girls walked onwards, looking around. The Espeon walked along with Crys as the Chimecho levitated around Serenity. The city of Saffron looked pretty dull and the building look tall. They feel like ants in this crowded slum of a town. They are on the lookout for more Rebels- just because they can't make the Knights of the Morning Star crumble on their own. But they have to be careful though- the walls have ears. They must not be found out- they must. As they were on the lookout they spotted a Trainer with a Blastiose. They were sure that he wouldn't mean any harm- but just incase, they have their two pokemon out for first defense if needed.

"Hello there. Nice day isn't it?" Crys said to the boy in a normal tone of voice.

Years
    " I took the coins cause I needed 'em. That freakin' a****le wasn't gonna use 'em soon anyways. And ya's come up to us and assume we're all wrong 'bout everthin'. Ya's make me wantcha bet ya's up! " Peregine was getting angry now. He had almost raised his voice to a yell. The annoying Pichu was on the ground now; he had pushed it off of his shoulders. " I gave that kid whats hes had comin' to him. He was a horrible kid, and I was angry! I had just beatin' up another kid that was abusin'! " Peregine was yelling now. He started to turn but then stopped as if something had just accured to him. Turning back to them he quietly said, " Are either of you in the resistance or the The Morning Stars? "

PKS

|S|E|A|R|C|H| my anti-dupe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Application

Player: Drewcool
    Name: Jace
    Appearance: Jace has medium length, sun-bleached brown hair and light blue eyes. He is about 5'11", muscular, and has a tan complexion. Jace's clothing consists of black hiking boots, thick & durable, tan cargo pants, a skin tight & turtle neck black shirt, and a "trench coat"-cut, cured brown leather, rain jacket. Jace also wears two plain brass rings; one on each middle finger.
    Personality: Jace is generally a good natured person, but can become very bitter to anyone who rubs him the wrong way. Jace can also tend be to be introverted and cynical, but these traits almost completely disappear around people, and pokemon, he knows and trusts.
    Affiliation: Rebel
    Team: Evee, Murkrow, & Hondour
    Further Notes: Running from demons in his past, Jace will do all he can to repent for his sins. However, he will soon find that the world is not all black and white.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige's pichu was going to attack the boy but Paige stopped him. "I have no loyalties and I will remain that way until I see fit" she said her voice growing harshly serious at that moment. That was not a good subject to go on, because she was looking for her brother who she heard made it to a Duke's level. She glared at both people instincts telling her to run away from them. She took out a pokeball and captured the cindaquil so that it would not get hurt anymore. Her pichu was cursing at the young man saying that his temper was out of control and not useful at all.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry it took me so long to get back to this. By the way, Drewcool, you're in. ^_^)

Gillian was, to say the least, startled. Why would anyone simply walk up to her on the street and introduce themselves? Did they have any sort of motivation? Did they want to take something from her? For a long time, Gillian stared at the two in her intense skepticism, as if she were looking at them from all sides. At one point, she even leaned a little to the left to peer at them from a slightly different angle. All the while, her Venomoth flitted playfully about her head, and her Farfetch'd slowly (yet calmly) stirred on her shoulder. It was as if they were trying to tell her it wasn't as bad as she imagined it.

At last, in a soft, quiet murmur, something reluctantly crossed her lips, like a child testing the water in a pool.

"Hi."

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Kat smiled triumphantly, having gotten a response. "We're lost here, and, we were wondering if you could point us in the way of a map," she said. Rem looked at Kat awkwardly as if to say it wasn't his idea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back