• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beauty in Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
I'm novice and wants some advice on the images I created.. I used Gimp 2 when i made these and was messing around with the software so please tell what u think. please and thank you.

Attachments

• FUN.png
    FUN.png
    504.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Many Moons.png
    Many Moons.png
    365.2 KB · Views: 11
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'm afraid you need 4 examples to showcase a gallery. I'm going to have to ask you to add two more, or else I will have to close this. Alternatively you may have your graphics rather (preferably one at a time) here, in the Graphics Rating Thread. Be sure to read the first post, and you may also need to have a quick glance over the The Graphics & Photography Rules. Thank you!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Alright, I gave it a few days. If you want me to reopen this so that you can add in more examples just shoot me a VM/PM and I'll do that for you. But I'm closing this on the basis that you have a lack of examples. Remember the minimum is 4.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back