• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becareful what you wish for...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Granted, but it floods the whole country.

I wish I had a reaal, friendlly, immune and incincible dragon that is always good and can never die in any way! ^^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Granted, but the lack of death and possibilities in its unlimited span of life drove it insane and its original benevolent nature warped into a hideously distorted personality which enabled it to finally pry free of the wish's boundary and die a gruesome death some 7839573 years later.

I wish for a caring, LOVING Roy Mustang. :3

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Granted, but its so great it has something that everyone likes in it..unfortunatly you don't appreciate the spinach and peanut butter mixture half way through :p

I wish that I could be a great manga-ka

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Granted, but a week later you will be ambushed by a bunch of bandits and die a slow, painful death.

I wish, I wish I was a fish =D

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Oww....silly bandits!..anyways..GRANTED! but you get caught whilst swimming along one day. They take you home, cook you, and eat you.

I wish that the bandits hadn't attacked me after getting my manga-ka wish granted :p

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Granted, but a huge flying Dunsparce will come along and swallow you

I wish I knew what I was talking about

Years
    Granted:But it a evil, diabolical miracle created by the devil to turn earth into a never ending torture abyss which will burn all humans for all eternity and the pain never ceases(I AM EVIL!!!)
    I wish.....dogs took over the world for all eternity.....And I was their only loyal human servant! (Don't try to say all mankind getting wiped out as a response....That doesn't matter to me!)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Granted, but after about a week or so the dogs will decide to have you shot out of suspicion that you've got rabies. xP

I wish that our stupid importers would finally choose to get the pokémon manga over here. <.<

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Granted, but thet shall become intelligent enough to enslave humans and have the ones they aren't too fond of ground into cat food. And guess what, you're first in line for that. =P

I wish the person who invented internal assessments to die a very painful and immediate death right now.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Granted, but the next time you wish something you need to wish that you could wish for wishing to wish.

I wish I wouldn't confuzzle myself D=

Years
    Granted:But he getsh shot jusht ash u meet him leaving u emotionaly shcarred and u are admitted to a mental hoshpital were u go completly inshane (If itsh posshible... inshaner than me MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!) (For shane language take away the h'sh in everything that shaysh sh!!!XD!)
    EDIT:Oppsh...forgot a wish.....I wish that I could do backflipsh......and dogsh could do 10 backflipsh in one jump!

Back