• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
O.o even Arceus?*drools*Would I be able to like borrow them for addition to my pokedex? I will trade straight back ^^ Though I might have to wait until I get the national dex o.o

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Kazu kun - it shoul dbe fine i just have to do a bit of training, and you side natures don't matter correct?

kandyhot, thats fine i don't really care anymore, nor do i expect that from you o.o

Hypo no problem you don't have to do that xD

alho you talk to her, save your file then enter the wifi room.

i said gender don't matter not nature xD sorry if you misunderstood

alho12

Heart Gold:0131-4210-8237
Years
lol im not from france im from england funny story is that i went to france for a holiday and pokemon pearl came out why i was their so i though why not try complete it in a different language

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
valor i could do free breeding for life :3

alpha yes even arceus, but umm there is only one problem, i do not loan out pokes anymore, you can blame kandyhot for that...

kazu-kun dang i thought you did somewhere back xD okay well it may take awhile then, remember ill put a * next to your name when they are done :)

ahh i see xD because i was reading soem of the french still england is cool *sigh* lucky peoples

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
okay i need some fillers also xD

well gha i hate to turn nice people away, but what all legendaries did you need alpha? i could help but i need significant collateral...

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
nha valor it has to be his own, i am sure he has something :3

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
xD wow valor i would give you any of my pokes for that pokemon!

jk jk

^^

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
so soon i am leaving, i will continue to breed and finish requests, i will be back at around 9:30 pacific time :3

but ill be meeting valor in the wifi room :)

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
aww i don't have a bidoof in my party :(

(do you really want a bidoof?)

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
I was just wanting to like get them from you then trade back. It would have mostly been for like all legendaries that aren't obtainable in Platinum(minus Darkrai as I can get the members card) and Ruby(I have Ruby lol) As for collateral I would be using my highly prized(well to me anyways) starters. T_T Can't have my dream team without the starters lol. But yea legendaries I was looking at just getting data on were: Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Ho-oh, Lugia, Jirachi, Deoxys, Latios?/Latias?(the one not roaming in Ruby)Arceus, Shaymin, Suicune, Raikou, Entei. Even if we just battle and you use them lol I don't mind losing. Just wanna have them in my pokedex and if I view them then I can use GTS to try find them. Lol I know this is a lot. Thing is I'm restarting my game today so might wait until the national dex. I'm going to be spending most my time hatching the eggs lol(this is why I asked for eggs unhatched. It allows total obedience without need for all badges)

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
okay well i guess that works :) i have to get mewtwo and dexoys again, but it should be no problem...but just tell me when you get the nat dex, and i have no idea which legendary does not roam around in ruby, but i have both xD

thank you so much valor :3

Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Just looked it up on bulbapedia(love that site lol) The one roaming in Ruby is Latios.(The blue one o.o thought it would have been the red lol) And give me about a week and I should hopefully have the nat dex

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
alright no problem :3 just post when you are ready ^^

again thanks valor

and no i will be off, ill bbl ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back