• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    all i need to do now is finish a modest cyndaquil, a squirtle, feamale eeveeand a rash male magby :) yay!

shoudl not take long lol

Oh i wish Genetic lol and post 1000 wins a random giveaway lol

i wonder what ill give lol and event? a Shiny? a shiny event? oh the suspense is jsut to much!

Last edited:

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    The dutto trick for what nature breeding? thats what i do :) lol i remember when i did nto have the dittos, but that was a wayyy long tiem ago lol

And Hannah you can post anytime your ready :) i can take on your request (probably :) )

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    I would personally be looking for

-Horsea (Naughty/Swift Swim)
    -Lotad (Modest/Swift Swim)
    -Kabuto (Adamant/Swfit Swim)
    -Qwilfish (Adamant/Swift Swim
    -Bronzor (Relaxed/Levitate)

Is it possible to clone certain TMs along with them?

I would definitely not need these any time soon and we could work out a payment if needed. Also if you would be interested in trying to get specific IVs just tell me what you would want in return :P.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Hannah no need for payment unless you do want specific ivs, i can probably do ivs, but there would need to be soem sort of payment for that, and you would have to help me with iv battles. Other then that that order is easy as pie! and yes it is possible to clone items along with a poke :)

and my shop is dead compared to what it used to be lol GEnetic you want me to breed soemthing for you? id be more then happy!

and Midnight luna i can be ready for trade as soon as i finish hatching these three eggs :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Hannah no need for payment unless you do want specific ivs, i can probably do ivs, but there would need to be soem sort of payment for that, and you would have to help me with iv battles. Other then that that order is easy as pie! and yes it is possible to clone items along with a poke :)

IVs would be helpful because I'm terrible with them, and what exactly are iv battles? Just let me know what you'd want :)

And which of these Tms might you have?

Swords Dance
    Rain Dance
    Energy Ball
    Psychic
    Explosion
    Ice Beam
    Stealth Rock
    U-Turn
    Stone Edge

And hate to ask, but would you possibly have an Azelf with a beneficial speed nature (like Timid) that you could clone? I could provide payment

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Lol then genetic if you founf your ds id give youa job @.@ :) and aww your leaving me for homework? which is more fun lol.

anyways get your homework done!

Umm i haev to check i think i have a shiny one, but im not sure or was it modest and i need to know exact ivs you want. and ill check for those tms when i get back o.o

note: will be gone to go eat dinner be back soon :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Modest would work as well, basically I just need an Azelf as a lead and unfortunately mine has a bad nature :(. As far as IVs go, I really have no idea how they work or what it's possible for you to get.

I mean I'd like as high as possible in the stats that matter, particularly in attack or special attack for my sweepers (noted by the adamant/modest natures) and then good defense/hp ivs in Bronzong, but attack would be nice to. I mean if they could be like the IV Pokemon you mentioned in your first post that'd be fantastic :)!

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I understand genetic :) but get your homework doen first!

and hannah i don't have any of those tms at the momentand i do haeva shiny mosest azelf :) or bold. ill see what i can do about ivs i may onyl do one with ivs, and the ones in the ip were either done for myself.friends or very high paying people (takes a bit of time to iv breed) im going to look at all the pokes ive got that you want and see what kind of bases i have for iv breeding if i have no good bases then i am starting form scrath. And any nicley ivd poeks would nto be able to be redistrubutes...

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Oh okay lol and what are you having Genetic? i had Chiken alfredo, with carrots and cranbery sauce for desert yummm :)

All rigth Hannah let me check all my breeding poeks o got and see if i got any possiblities, and any high ivs i do breed i would clone for myself.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    But since you don't have any of those TMs could you possibly clone them with a Life Orb or something?

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Humm id probably be most intrested in breeding an ivd kabut, horsea, and bronzer though let me see what i can do in the iv department (i have very nice dittos, i jsut need to check the other parents)

I don;t have any life orbs (ive basically given every hting good away already)

and i do not clone, i gots me cloners lol :)

And genetic would you happen to have a magmar (when you find your ds?) i have seemed to haev mispalced mine >.<

random - i need to get rid of iv rejects and re-organize, i need another game to!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back