• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    all right johny you have about 10 mins?

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Hey Becki you seem kind :)

Just wondered if you could Evolve my Slowpoke into Slowking? And by any chance do you have a Kings Rock?

Thanks for you time and Help ^^

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Ahh i wish i could help, but i do not have kings rock...

but what i could do (if you are not going to use your slowking competivly) is find you a slowking :)

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Hmm I want the Slowpoke I caught though ._.'
    Thanks for trying to help I'll see if my sister has One ^^

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    okay best of luck, if there is anything else i could assist you on please ask!

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    What would you like for that scv? i was suposed to get one but they apparently abused it with ar.

also i have shinies, and events but i woudl have to find a cloner, and i could not gurentee most of them to be legit (im sure they are though)

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Well, unfortunately I can breed practivally any of the things you can, egg moves and natures. I cannot however IV breed for the most part.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yes so then you are looking for iv breed stuff? that is quite unfortunate. so then no shinies/events ?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I like shiny pokemon. But I prefer they at least have decent IVs.
    Let me see....

I see you have a Shiny Charmander...
    Do you have any Timid / Modest Shaymin?

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yes i have a shiny charmander jolly, breed for greene with belly drum, and i have to check on the shaymin.

what kind of ivs/species/ablity/ect woudl you be looking for on iv breed projects though?

oh and i have more then those shinies, i have a few of them, but i woudl have to be able to find a copy...

on shaymin i do nto have anythign good, my tru is adamant, and my shiny is hasty :(

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • 31s in the most important stats. In my thread, I want some breeded for Hidden Power...but unless you can breed Shiny, thats not a priority.
    I'm looking more for for IV breeded Lucario, Mudkip or Metagross I also am looking for a Naive Wailmer with HP Grass....

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Let me have a look i know i will not do hp breeding ever i hate it so anything like that is out of the question. i shoudl actually be able to turn out some very nice rilous ill have to see what exactly you are looking for. ANd how many iv breed pokes would you want for your jirachi?

you are going to have to be more specific with what you want i mean VERY specfic, and i will not , will not ever again do hp breeding.

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Do you breed on Gen III, I need a Calm Chancey with of course Seismic Toss / Aromatherapy. It's okay if you don't I was just wondering!

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Misty siesmic toss is not a move that chansy can be breed with, however i should be able to to aromatherapy

alss Johnny's timid staryu is complete.

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Tutor in Gen III, lol. My bad! It's the only place to get it along with Gen I remakes. I don't have any of them, but I was wondering if you would be able to do te extra hassle :) I havn't fouund anyone to do so yet.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Sorry Misty i do not tutor...at all i just pretty much breed and help out where i can but tutoring is not one of my services :( plus i am nto that far in my fr so i can not do it.

.тαмєя unfortunatly belly drum is nto one of poliwags egg moves :(

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Oh no worries I was just wondering. Can you breed me a relaxed Mudkip however? Thanks :D

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yes a relaxed mudkip is not a problem at all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back