• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Genetic i feel so left out! you do not tell me anything anymore! *cry* i thought we were partners for the emblem to! xD

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Sorry, but I rarely come on the internet, let alone this site xD

And ikr. I totally forgot. it's been like many months. just 8 more!

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Droidz i doubt they are xD

tyrouge has:
    9/19/28/23/30/17
    and teddiursa has:
    28/4/10/4/2/29

Genetic does not want to talk to me >.< yha i noticed you are never on! when we get the pair emblem thingy will you come on more?

Last edited:

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Sure no problems Becki feel free to PM, VM me WHENEVER you need something done, I don't ask for anything in return, only if i dont have that pokemon ill keep a copy, ill check your thread and see what interests me! Thankyou :)

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    okay :) i have about 20 pokes i need cloning the most, and your welcome to have anything from my list (even if i don't need it copied) anytime ^^

Yes i would BOB i just need to get it cloned yay now im up to 21 copies >.< i needz a ar!

Last edited:

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • Droidz i doubt they are xD

tyrouge has:
    9/19/28/23/30/17
    and teddiursa has:
    28/4/10/4/2/29

Genetic does not want to talk to me >.< yha i noticed you are never on! when we get the pair emblem thingy will you come on more?
    I'll take the tyrouge, now.. what would you like?:)

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Lol BOB i have like 5-6 cloners they just sometimes vanish...so now im down to two new cloners for me!

Allright Droidz, i saw something about a shiny ninjiask or whatever its called (sorry) i need that one for my dex xD

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Okay sure, i can clone them when ive EV'd these 3 from youre list?, ill give you a copy of them when theyre ev'd if you want?

Jolteon lvl 1 hasty
    totodile lvl 1 adamant possible to get dragon dance here?
    piplup lvl 1 modest

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    oh wow i just sent you a pm about cloning, i don't need a copy of any of those (well totidile), can you copy the ones i sent you in the pm, then i can loan you the other ones or something?

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • Lol BOB i have like 5-6 cloners they just sometimes vanish...so now im down to two new cloners for me!

Allright Droidz, i saw something about a shiny ninjiask or whatever its called (sorry) i need that one for my dex xD
    Yeah shiny ev'd ninjask
    nature-Jolly
    stats-307/279/116/98/120/413
    moveset-substitute,baton pass,swords dance,x-scissor
    iv's-31/31/21/4/15/31

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Pichu ill add that to the list, im a little busy with trades now that i actually may get some cloning done, and Droidz i don't care about ivs evs ect, all i know is i don't have it for my dex and i don't have it shiny, so After Sam gets done cloning ill be able to trade (since your tyrouge will get done then)

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    oh wow i just sent you a pm about cloning, i don't need a copy of any of those (well totidile), can you copy the ones i sent you in the pm, then i can loan you the other ones or something?

Okay sure from now on anything regarding the cloning is PM okay? It's easier that way :)

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    No worries BOB i am that is getting done because Sam wants piplup lol so that will be done now yay!

Understood Sam :) thank you ^^

Last edited:

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • Pichu ill add that to the list, im a little busy with trades now that i actually may get some cloning done, and Droidz i don't care about ivs evs ect, all i know is i don't have it for my dex and i don't have it shiny, so After Sam gets done cloning ill be able to trade (since your tyrouge will get done then)
    Okay well i just wanted to give you the info anyway and i'll just wait until you tell me your ready.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Okay thank you Driodz ill play elevator music for you while you wait lol

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Pichu ill add that to the list, im a little busy with trades now that i actually may get some cloning done, and Droidz i don't care about ivs evs ect, all i know is i don't have it for my dex and i don't have it shiny, so After Sam gets done cloning ill be able to trade (since your tyrouge will get done then)

That's ok.

I actually don't need it until May :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back