• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
  • I got it all up until the tapping and flipping part. What does that have to do with breeding?

RNG - random number generator

that explains it really :3

Like, every time you do something, be it going into the wifi room, or when an NPC walks around on the screen, it creates numbers within the game. And you know how it takes 8000+ chances until you get a shiny or 2000+ if its by a japanese parent, well that's numbers as well.

The tapping and flipping makes it so it creates the exact number needed for the egg to be shiny, instead of just random and by luck.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    no i don't wnat anything ever

its all free

and kazu kun ill show you what you won shortly.

yha tyson it does not matter as long as we trade for the first five xD

Last edited:

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    kazu kun you won one of these
    arcus
    Faraway Island Mew Gentle
    Navel Rock Ho-Oh lv100 Adamant
    Southern Island Latias lv50 Lonely

you one my random giveaway

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Wait, that's it? Smogon made RNG breeding sound way more complicated than it is.
    So where's this program I've been hearing about? <.<
    smogon makes everything difficult :p lol ev training too since i am going to university/college in 2 days i was too smart for their long blabber and figured it out myself :P

oh thanks becki are u sure u dont want anything in return?? for these services? lol um

can i see both ho-oh and mew

Years
  • RNG - random number generator

that explains it really :3

Like, every time you do something, be it going into the wifi room, or when an NPC walks around on the screen, it creates numbers within the game. And you know how it takes 8000+ chances until you get a shiny or 2000+ if its by a japanese parent, well that's numbers as well.

The tapping and flipping makes it so it creates the exact number needed for the egg to be shiny, instead of just random and by luck.

Alright, but you say it creates the exact number needed for the egg to be shiny. Number of what, eggs hatched?

Harumi-chan

Years
  • Wait, that's it? Smogon made RNG breeding sound way more complicated than it is.
    So where's this program I've been hearing about? <.<

DON'T EVEN READ SMOGON'S EXPLANATION.
    Seriously, it confuses the heck out of you, they packed too much info instead of making it simple.

Yes that's it, really. Have 5 pokes in your party, catch a lv. 50+ pokemon, type in its stats+nature, tap and flip, put parents in daycare, hatch, done.

Edit: Just go to smogon to that confusing explanation page and they have the link to download it.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yha i am sure, and just shoose one xD

youll have to waite for oh ho though

kazu-kun which are you going to choos,e and i put tyson's trade on pause for now so i can trade with you...

Last edited:

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    okay hold up, no hurry ups, not nothing we are going to be paitent with one another

right? :)

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    no they are ut , completley

i have mew and latios/or latia whatever it was with me...

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    sorry tyson...there is always the metangross

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    no they are ut , completley

i have mew and latios/or latia whatever it was with me...

how is the ho-oh lvl 100 then o,O ??? lol hey becki i can give u a shiny eevee for ur trouble ok??

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    sure, and it is a special event, it was given at lvl 100, like arcus, and regigigas

and then to night ill finish teddiursa and ill try snorlax as well

and after kazukun ill trade with tyson then i have to go, and then ill finish all other requests and hopefully get them done tommarow :)

and griffinbane's pokes are being done by my friend, well most i am doing a few.

Last edited:

Harumi-chan

Years
  • Wow, just this second I found my Moltres in the grass XD

I now have all my birdies <3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    sure, and it is a special event, it was given at lvl 100, like arcus, and regigigas

and then to night ill finish teddiursa and ill try snorlax as well

and after kazukun ill trade with tyson then i have to go, and then ill finish all other requests and hopefully get them done tommarow :)

and griffinbane's pokes are being done by my friend, well most i am doing a few.

i think i am choosing ho-oh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back