• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becky's Trading Thread

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Can i interest you in Natu for Golbat?

Also if you get any lovely event pokemon in your travels i'd love to be put on a waiting list or somethin, even if i could just get the data on them.
    I got spare Kyogre, Rayquaza and Latias up for grabs.

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    Can i interest you in Natu for Golbat?

Also if you get any lovely event pokemon in your travels i'd love to be put on a waiting list or somethin, even if i could just get the data on them.
    I got spare Kyogre, Rayquaza and Latias up for grabs.

You certainly can I'd love a Natu!

I'm really cautious when it comes to event Pokemon and such, because I've never had anything like them before ever, but I'll think about it ;)

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
    • Could Slowbro have a chatot? I can get you a Gligar if you still need one? ^^ I gotta go, but I'll stay on wifi, just join my trade thingy if its okay. Ill be on wifi for about 1 hour. ^^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    That's all i ask, thanks :-)

Oh and sorry i was thinkin of Crobat but you don't have that listed, could i get carnivine instead?
    If that's ok i'm going on now

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    • Could Slowbro have a chatot? I can get you a Gligar if you still need one? ^^

Slowbro can have anything I am able to get her ^_^ I'd love a Gligar thanks, I'll put a Chatot aside for you =]

That's all i ask, thanks :-)

Oh and sorry i was thinkin of Crobat but you don't have that listed, could i get carnivine instead?
    If that's ok i'm going on now

Easy mistake to make =] Yup you can have Carnivine I'll be on now

Thanks for the Natu, it's soo cute!

Btw, did you mean to leave the Leaf Stone with it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    No problem, and yes i did mean to give you the stone to, as a token of gratitude for all our trades so far and those to come

Back