• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becky's Trading Thread

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    I must warn you though. I you get another offer before mine. Take it. It's 11:31 PM and my bro won't wake up till tomorrow xD (he's only 10 -.-) I would get it sooner.. But.. He hides things so well xD Last time i found something i wanted. he hid it under his matress xD(I looked there to by the way :P)

Hehe! So you're like 9 hours ahead of me, it's 2:35pm here. Depending on what time he wakes up I could very well still be awake lol!

Becky_x

Years
    EHehe, Well i'm about to get the Riolu egg. So i'll be hatching that. And lemme gues. Your getting all boys but you want girl eevees? :P

That's right! lol the other day I was after a female Snorlax and hatched about 10 of them before I got one lol! I'm not sure I got the Riolu egg in the game, where abouts is it?

Hackbeginnerdylan

Speakachu!
    Years
    Iron Island. You get it from a partner you get in a cave. I think when you help her/him out of the cave he/she gives you the egg. Reading a walkthrough :P I wanna get to level 60+ asap :P

Hackbeginnerdylan

Speakachu!
    Years
    Me to. I hate caves cause theres no "Safe" places to walk. Like outside of a cave you only battle pokemon if you walk through grass or surf through water.. In a cave it don't matter where you step and BAM you got a battle :P

Becky_x

Years
    Me to. I hate caves cause theres no "Safe" places to walk. Like outside of a cave you only battle pokemon if you walk through grass or surf through water.. In a cave it don't matter where you step and BAM you got a battle :P

That's exactly it! It's frustrating enough that half the time I get lost but as I'm concentrating on finding my way about I''m attacked by little annoying Zubats and stuff! There really is no need for it lol!

Just hatched the 8th Eevee, all males D:

Hackbeginnerdylan

Speakachu!
    Years
    Reasons:

1. It's a Happiny

2. it's a Happiny

3. It's a Happiny

4. it looks like en egg carrying an egg and it looks reallly stupid xD

Edit: Woot, just got my Riolu egg... Now i can get out of this bloomin cave xD

Back